(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, Michelle Yeoh.
你好,杨紫琼
Hello, Cate Blanchett.
你好,凯特·布兰切特
I’m really nervous.
我真的很紧张
I’d be much happier if it's just us, without hundreds of our friends, talking.
我更希望这里只有咱们两个一起聊天,没有在场的几百位工作人员朋友
You're nervous?
你紧张?
I've been having nightmares since I knew I was doing this with you!
我知道要和你录节目以后,就一直没睡好觉!
I know. Well, I mean, we met, we met.
我懂
I think we met, was it HongKong? (Telluride?)
是不是在香港见过面来着?(在特柳赖德电影节?)
No, no, I think we met, you probably don’t remember.
不,不,我想我们是在,你可能不记得了
Maybe you were drunk.
可能你当时喝醉了
I think I was, most likely.
那确实很有可能
We were in HongKong and I felt you before I saw you.
在香港,在我看到你之前,我就感受到你了
Oh, wow.
哦,哇
Not in an inappropriate way.
没有什么不当的意思
But there’s something about your presence, which is, and you’ve just worked with one, you know, best humans in the world, Jamie Lee Curtis.
是你有种特别的存在感,你刚和世界上最了不起的人之一杰米·李·柯蒂斯合作完
You have this similar thing where you have, you just have this aura.
你和她都有种自带光环的感觉
And I turned around and there was Michelle Yeoh.
当时我一转过身,就看到是杨紫琼
I can’t believe you’re saying this.
我不敢相信你会这么说
Yeah, I was quite overwhelmed.
是真的,我当时被你震撼到了
I mean I have loved you from your first film and followed you all the way across in awe with deep respect and, okay, envy.
我从看了你的第一部电影开始就爱上你了,之后我一直怀着深深的敬意之情关注着你,说实话,还有点小嫉妒
Envy’s a good motivator.
嫉妒是很好的动力
Yes, it is because, you know, it’s true.
的确,是这样的
I aspire you have a career like yours.
我很向往你的职业生涯
Oh, no no no.
哦,不不不
Oh yes yes yes.
哦真的真的真的
But there you’ve just done something which seems to be like a synthesis of everything that you’ve done over the years.
但是你刚拍完的这部电影,简直就像是你过往所有作品的集大成之作
Yeah, I know what you mean.
嗯,我明白你的意思
Which is one of the greatest movies of all time.
这是有史以来最伟大的电影之一
Everything Everywhere All at Once.
《瞬息全宇宙》