(单词翻译:单击)
Can we maybe slow down? There's no one even following us.
我们能不能慢一点?根本没有人跟踪我们啊。
Don't look back. Look up.
不要回头看。往上看。
I think we're about to have some company. Stop the car.
我想这下子我们要有伴儿了。停车。
What? What? Stop! Go, reverse!
什么?什么?停车!快倒车!
Laura, this is... me. Hi.
劳拉,是我。嗨。
Parallel contact, babe?
平行接触吗,宝贝?
Well, you know, you've always said that you wish you'd met me earlier. Here I am.
你知道吗,你总说要是早点遇见我就好了。这下你见到了。
Do you remember this? I mean, if this is happening to me, it already happened to you, right?
你还记得这个吗?我是说,如果这种事发生在我身上,那你已经发生过了,对吧?
Unless it works more like a multiverse. Each ripple creates an alternate timeline.
除非它更像多元宇宙。每一个波痕都会产生另一个时间线。
It's not a multiverse. My God, we watched too many movies.
这不是多元宇宙。天啊,我们看了太多电影了。
So 2050, is it really bad?
那么,2050年真的很糟糕吗?
It's not great. Find him.
不算很好。把他找出来。
Get ready to run.
准备逃跑吧。
What is happening?!
这是怎么回事?
You know what you have to do. Stop time travel from ever being invented. Boom.
你知道你该做什么。阻止时间旅行的发明。砰。
What's your plan?
你的计划是什么?
I'm not gonna explain my plan to a 12-year-old nerd...
我不会向一个12岁的书呆子解释我的计划...
You don't have a plan. Because I don't have a plan, but... I know somebody who does. Dad.
你没有计划。我是没有计划,但是...我知道有人有。爸爸。
I'm the godfather of time travel?
我是时间旅行的教父?
The Adam Project.
亚当计划。
We don't pull this off, we're not gettin' back. What do you say?
如果我们失败了,就回不去了。你觉得怎么样?
Punch that shit... Oh yeah.
上吧...噢,耶。
I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you.
我花了三十年的时间试图摆脱原来的你。
And I'll tell you what.
我要告诉你。
But you were the best part all along.
这时候的你才是最棒的。
How'd you get to be so smart?
你怎么变得这么聪明?
How'd you get to be so dumb?
你怎么变得这么蠢?
Nice try.
想得美。