(单词翻译:单击)
Then there is another category of the people who are not there with you, but they just want to cling on with you all the time.
然后还有另一类人,他们不在你身边,但他们只想一直和你在一起
They're so weak, that they try to stay in your shadow.
他们太软弱了,想躲在你的影子里
Liberate yourself from those people, because they are toxic for you.
把自己从那些人中解放出来,因为他们对你来说是有毒的
Don't let them cling on to you because they're not there to help you, liberate them, liberate yourself, and then there is the third category.
不要让他们紧紧抓住你不放,因为他们并没有帮助你,解放他们,也是解放你自己,然后是第三类
These beautiful people who are so selfless, that when they see you in pain, they stand next to you.
这些美丽的人是如此无私,当他们看到你痛苦时,他们会站在你身边
They've got your back.
他们会支持你的
They don't share the limelight.
他们不会抢风头
They're just there for you.
他们就在那里等着你
These are your people value them.
这些都是你们要看重的
So yes, there are three categories of people try to surround yourself with those who are real, and you will feel real.
所以是的,有三种类型的人试图和真实的人在一起,你也会感觉到真实
What about jealousy?
那呢?
What about about jealousy.
关于嫉妒?
Jealousy?
嫉妒?
I pity them.
我可怜他们
I pity those who see their failure in your success.
我同情那些从你的成功中看到自己失败的人
You know, these critics, they were once dreamers.
你知道,这些评论家,他们曾经是梦想家
They just wanted to achieve something that today you have, but they gave up and they started becoming jealous of you.
他们只是想实现你今天已经拥有的东西,但是他们放弃了,他们开始嫉妒你
Pray for them because they're in a lot of pain.
为他们祈祷吧,因为他们很痛苦
One of the things that I see usually when I do therapy, a lot of women, they prefer to stay in a miserable relationship instead of get out.
当我接受治疗时,我通常看到的一件事是,很多女性宁愿保持一段痛苦的关系,也不愿离开
The fear of being alone is greater.
对孤独的恐惧更加强烈
So would you give some advice to these women?
那么你能给这些女士一些建议吗?
We all tend to invest ourselves in relationships.
我们都倾向于把自己投入到人际关系中
And as I said, if you are doing something right, but the wrong person, nothing good will turn out, and deep inside, we were quite intuitive.
就像我说的,如果你做了正确的事情,但是和错的人在一起也不会有好的结果,而且在内心深处,我们是相当直观的
We know that it's not going anywhere.
我们知道它哪儿也去不了
It's okay to be on your own.
你自己一个人是可以的
You are stronger than you think.
你比你想象的要坚强
Don't worry about that, and wait for the right person.
不要担心,等待合适的人
Let the right person come to you.
让合适的人来找你
There's no rush.
不着急
Are you in a good relationship with yourself?
你和自己的关系好吗?
Do you love your own company?
你喜欢自己的陪伴吗?
If you're miserable alone, I'm sorry, your partner will be miserable with you.
如果你一个人很痛苦,我很抱歉告诉你,你的伴侣和你在一起也会很痛苦
So we need to understand that we need to love our own company, only then people will love to enjoy our company too.
所以我们需要明白,我们需要爱我们自己的陪伴,只有这样,人们才会喜欢我们的陪伴
And don't rush.
别着急
Wait for the right person.
等待合适的人
Because if it's meant to be, it will be.
因为如果这是命中注定的,它就会成为现实
One of the things I usually say is that your relationships reflect your self relationships.
我经常说的一件事是,你的关系反映了你的自我关系
So the most important thing is to look within to fix the most important relationship that is the relationship you have with yourself.
所以最重要的事情是向内看,去修复最重要的关系,那就是你和你自己的关系
Muniba, I want to ask you, how do you want to be remembered?
穆尼巴,我想问你,你希望人们怎么记住你?
Such a beautiful question.
真是个漂亮的问题
I want to be remembered as an empath.
我想让人记住我是一位善解人意的人
Somebody who just didn't say that I feel your pain, but I want people to see that when I say this I mean it.
一个虽然没说,我感受到你的痛苦的人,但我想让人们看到,当我这样说的时候,我是认真的
And as far as my life story is concerned, I don't know how my story will end.
至于我的人生故事,我不知道我的故事将如何结束
Maybe it will never end, but yes, nowhere in my text, the world will ever read I gave up.
也许它永远不会结束,但是的,在我的文字里,世界永远不会读到我放弃了