(单词翻译:单击)
So what you want to do is just line up your hand and give it a good... DOW!
所以你要做的就是把你的手侧立起来,给它一…刀!
We'll smash up some broccoli and throw a handful of that in there.
我们把西兰花打碎,撒一把放进锅里
We're gonna grab this, we're gonna start breaking it down into its basic components.
我们把它拿好,然后将它分解成它的基本组成部分
Now this is an okay size, but we're probably gonna want to go one level deeper.
现在这个尺寸还可以,但我们可能想要更进一步
Not the texture you want in a salad.
不是你想要放在沙拉里的那种大小
You can also just take a bigass carrot and smash it against the wall.
你也可以拿一根自命不凡的胡萝卜,把它往墙上砸
Forearm. There we go!
小臂
Gonna take a handful of peanuts and then just crush those into peanut butter.
拿一把花生,然后把它们压成花生酱
You want to grab some broccoli. Give that a good whack.
拿些西蓝花
Just take one large string bean and then just give it a firm... whack!
拿一个巨大的四季豆,然后使劲……一击!
And place your onion underneath it then push until it comes through.
把洋葱放在它下面,然后推它,直到洋葱穿透过来
Or if you're quick enough, you can do the Falcon Shuck.
或者如果你手速够快,你可以用猎鹰剥皮这一招
It's okay! It's just me!
别害怕!只是我而已!
You can drop a flying elbow from the top rope.
你可以从上面来个飞肘
And give that a good roll.
让它好好滚一下
Then you want to take an extra large size radish and also give that a nice shove.
然后你需要拿一个超大号的萝卜,用力推它一下
Fun fact about radishes is: This is where red skittles come from.
关于萝卜的一个有趣的事实是:红色彩虹糖就是从它来的
Arrange your tomatoes in a sound wave formation then give the old counter a pounder.
把你的番茄排成声波得形状,然后给旧柜台一个重击
We're gonna take some Parmesan cheese. Get that grated into smithereens.
我们要准备一些帕尔马干酪
I'm gonna crack open a couple of Mayo pods.
我要打几个蛋黄酱
Usually two is enough to get a half cup.
通常两杯就够半杯了
Now you're gonna need a leek.
现在你需要一棵韭葱
Okay, I got the potameter fired up and we're just gonna find ourselves a nice, juicy... Got 'em!
好了,我把探测器打开了,我们要为自己找一个美味多汁的……找到了!
If you only have these super baby carrots, you can compress them with your hands until you get one biblically correct sized carrot.
如果你只有这些超级小胡萝卜,你可以用手挤压它们,直到你得到一个绝对正确大小的胡萝卜
Some people don't want to aqua bake because they're worried their potatoes will get wet which is silly because potatoes are waterproof.
有些人不喜欢水烤土豆,因为他们担心土豆会弄湿,这很愚蠢,因为土豆是防水的
See?
看到了吗?
We'll take the first one and just... crack that open.
我们拿起第一个,然后……敲开它
And 1 cup of chopped walnuts that's had the daylights scared out of it.
还有一杯被吓得魂不附体的切好的核桃
Your block of mozzarella and... just drop that on there.
拿一堆马苏里拉奶酪,然后……让它掉落在上面
We're gonna make some fresh pressure distilled rum.
我们要做一些新鲜的加压蒸馏朗姆酒
If you can't get the fresh stuff, go ahead and buy a bottle of the stuff from the store or from your local pirate.
如果你搞不到新鲜的,那就去商店或着当地海盗那里买一瓶
Throw that on auto-chop.
把刀开到自动切菜档
This doesn't work well if your knife isn't haunted.
如果你的刀不没闹鬼的话,这招就没用了
Now, we're gonna take a melon. NO!
现在,我们拿一个甜瓜
Now we're just gonna make the fruit salad dressing. NO!
现在我们要做水果沙拉酱
So grab an avocado and undo the bolt at the top that holds the peel together.
拿一个牛油果,拧开顶端用来固定果皮的螺栓
Ripple... Chop!
连锁……切!
You can also roll a lemon on the counter firmly until you explode all the inside... whoops!
你也可以在台面上使劲滚动柠檬,直到你把里面的东西都压炸了……哎呀!
So roll it slightly less hard than that and then prick it with your meat thermometer and squirt it out like you're milking a cow.
所以滚的时候不要那么使劲,然后用肉类温度计戳一下,像挤牛奶一样挤出来
An individual asparagus is known as an asparagus spear.
一根芦笋被称为芦笋矛
The reason for that is... HURGH!
这么叫它的原因是……哈!
Because if you take a jalapeno and flip it inside out, it'll... BURP!
因为如果你把墨西哥胡椒翻过来,它会……打嗝!