(单词翻译:单击)
Hey guys, a bit of a sad episode today.
嘿,朋友们,今天这期节目有点伤感
I found out recently that my sister... wants her Vitamix back.
我发现最近我姐姐……想要把她的Vitamix(搅拌机品牌)拿回去
And that's fine, it's just a blender, but, you know...
这没什么,只是一个搅拌机而已,但是,你知道……
You grow up with someone; you think you know them; and then you find out how truly selfish they are.
你和某个人一起长大;你以为你了解他们;然后你就会发现他们有多自私
And that, that does sting, so kind of just dealing with that right now.
而且那,那确实很伤人,所以我现在就是在消化这件事
But you just got to remember that if someone needs to collect appliances to fill a void in their life...
但你只需要记住,如果有人需要通过收集家用电器来填补他们生活中的空白……
that you just have to be happy that... that you know wholeness comes from a different place.
你只要高兴就行了,因为……你知道完整感来自别处
Anyway, I don't want to harp on that.
算了,我不想多说了
What I do want to do is...
我实际想做的是……
Just take a quick look back on all the amazing things I’ve been able to make and do with this truly, truly versatile machine.
快速回顾一下我用这台真正多功能的机器做过的所有神奇的事情
It's a top-notch wangjangler.
它是个一流的搅拌器
Can skin a banana in no time flat.
可以迅速地给香蕉剥皮
The Vitamix honestly cooks eggs like nobody’s business.
Vitamix实际上非常擅长煎鸡蛋
It's really great at opening peanuts.
它很擅长开花生
Gets wrinkles out of any shirt.
为衬衫除皱
Keeps your floors looking brand-spanking new.
让你的地板看起来焕然一新
It’s a total grime-buster.
它是一个彻底的污垢终结者
It's a master of disguise.
它是伪装大师
Teaches you everything about how to raise a baby.
教会你有关抚养孩子的一切
Does basic washing machine maintenance.
做基本的洗衣机保养工作
It’s like a Picasso on the piano.
钢琴弹得极好,就像毕加索
It knows its limit, and it stays within it.
它知道自己的极限在哪,并在极限内待着
It watches for burglars.
它可以监视小偷
Really easy to tune up your bike.
用来修理自行车很方便
Gets along really good with corks.
和软木塞相处得很好
It's terrified of pillows.
它害怕枕头
Keeps your yard super clean.
让你的院子超级干净
Easy to groom your dog.
用来梳理狗毛很方便
It's an absolute wizard at dividing up your... baking soda?
在分……小苏打方面绝对是个巫师?
Alright Vitamix, lets end this on a good note by making my favorite smoothie.
好吧,Vitamix,让我们做一个我最喜欢的奶昔来结束这个视频
Almond milk, blueberries, banana, Greek yogurt, peanut butter.
杏仁牛奶,蓝莓,香蕉,希腊酸奶,花生酱
Put it up on the base; get that lid on; and take your Vitamix and press start.
把它放在底座上;盖上盖子;拿出你的Vitamix,按下开始键
We'll just taste test that.
我们来尝一尝
Needs a few more blueberries.
还需要一些蓝莓
Let's give that a taste...
让我们尝一尝……
Mmm. That will do it.
嗯
And the great thing about the Vitamix is that, if you make a lot like this, it's really just a big cup so you can... drink right out of that, which I'm going to do right now before I go lift.
Vitamix的好处是,如果你做了很多奶昔,这真的是一个超大的杯子,所以你可以直接喝,这就是在把它还回去之前我现在要做的事
Well Vitamix, we've been through a lot together and...
好了Vitamix,我们一起经历了很多…
You've never disappointed me once and I look forward to visiting you sometimes.
你从来没有让我失望过,我很期待有时能去看你
I really hope that you'll remember me.
我真希望到时候你还记得我
Hopefully, we'll still be able to have some good times.
希望我们还能度过一些美好的时光
You're a real goddamn champion.
你真是个该死的厉害角色
Thank you.
谢谢你
Gonna miss you Vitamix, and all your versatile tricks.
我会想念你的,Vitamix,还有你的各种花样
You really caught my nervous ticks and in my shins you never kicked.
你真的抓住了我的神经,而且你从来没踢过我的小腿
Built strong like a ton of bricks.
结实得像一吨砖头
Gentle touch of a candle wick.
如烛芯般轻抚
You spin hard like a lunatic with just one click!
只需按一下开关,你就像个疯子一样旋转
You're a blender.
你这个搅拌机