(单词翻译:单击)
For the breakfast burrito, you're gonna need a tortilla, tomato, avocado, black beans, cheese, onion, onion, salsa, sour cream and eggs.
做早餐卷饼你需要用到,玉米饼,西红柿,鳄梨,黑豆,奶酪,洋葱,洋葱,莎莎酱,酸奶油和鸡蛋
This is so cool!
太爽了!
Gonna take your green onion, and ripple... chop.
拿出大葱,连锁切
We're chopping green onion for the eggs and purple onion for the black beans.
我们正在切大葱配鸡蛋,切紫洋葱配黑豆
And we're chopping tomato for fun.
切西红柿,为了开心
And let's open the avocado and put it on standby.
把牛油果剥开,放在一边备用
Throw in some olive oil.
倒一些橄榄油
So once this is cooked up a bit, add in your black beans, some salt, some pepper pepper pepper, and some cumin.
等洋葱炒了一会儿之后,放黑豆,加一些盐,一些胡椒,一些孜然
And really take in that aroma of cumin.
好好闻闻孜然的香味
Yup. I know that smell alright.
是的
What the hell is that guy doing?
这家伙在做什么?
Police work.
警察执行公务
I'm trying to track down a criminal.
我正在追捕一个嫌犯
A criminal who doesn't realize that he sprayed evidence all over this wall here.
一个不知道自己把证据喷得满墙都是的罪犯
Evidence? You mean piss?
证据?你是说尿?
Haha. Yeah. Piss.
哈哈
Evidence comes in a lot of forms.
证据的形式有很多种
Did you guys see anything suspicious around here lately?
你们最近在这附近看到什么可疑的东西了吗?
Whoa there pops! We don't talk to the cops! Hey!
哇哦是警察诶!我们可不和警察说话!嘿!
I will straight up taze you.
我马上就来收拾你
He went that way.
他往那边去了
Great.
很好
Your visual observations combined with this evidence here combined with my tracker device that shows me exactly where he is at all times means I know exactly where to go.
你的视觉观察加上这里的证据,再加上一直告诉我罪犯在哪的追踪器,意味着,我完全清楚要去哪了
You stay out of trouble.
没事了,你们可以走了
If the beans get too dry, you can add a little bit of water.
如果豆子太干了,你可以加一点水
I've already burnt the onions, so that's great.
我已经把洋葱烧焦了,真不错
So at the last possible second, we're gonna cook the eggs.
所以在最后一刻,我们要炒鸡蛋
Now the tortilla is warming up over here.
现在玉米饼正在这边加热
I like them just barely cooked.
我喜欢煮的刚刚熟的那种
OK. We're gonna take the warm tortilla, the sour cream, and salsa.
好了,我们放上热的玉米饼,酸奶油,还有莎莎酱
This is for moisture distribution purposes.
这么做为了均匀保湿
Egg goes on, grated cheese goes on.
放上鸡蛋,芝士碎
That's when you want to hit it with the beans, so it all melts.
这时你就可以把豆子放在它上面,让它融化
Oh man, I'm putting too much stuff on here.
天啊,我放了太多东西了
The tomato, some avocado, and I made some burrito sauce.
再放西红柿,牛油果,还有我做的一些玉米煎饼酱
I like to have enough sauce that I can eat my burrito and drink my burrito at the same time.
我喜欢放足够的酱汁,这样我就可以一边吃卷饼一边喝卷饼了
I like the kind of burrito that threatens to leak all over my pants.
我喜欢那种马上酱汁就要漏到我裤子上的卷饼
God, I love camping.
天呐,我爱露营
The smell of the forest, the wind in the trees.
森林的气息,树林里的风
Could anything be better?
还有比这更好的吗?
No.
没有
Are you alright?
你还好吗?
Yeah. I'm great.
嗯
Camping. It's the best.
露营
You seem like something's on your mind.
你看起来像是有心事
I think I left the stove on.
我感觉我忘关炉子了
There's a stove at the warehouse?
仓库里有个子?
Or I might have left the windows open. It could rain.
或者我可能没关窗户
I think I forgot to put the tarp over the trampoline.
我好像忘记把防水布盖在蹦床上了
If it gets dusty...
如果落灰的话……
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗?
I think you're hiding something.
我觉得你在隐藏什么
Whoa...I'm not...
额……我没有……
I think you're hiding your feelings.
我觉得你在隐藏你的感情
You need some time alone?
你需要一个人待会儿吗?
You wanna go for a walk?
你想要去走走吗?
I don't give a care.
我不介意的
Oh. Yeah.
哦
I think you're right.
我觉得你说得对
I just need some time to think.
我只是需要一些时间思考
I'll see you... back here... later.
那一会儿……在这……见
Oh no...
哦不……
Ohhhh crap.
哦糟糕
Pull that back... and then...
往回拉……然后……
Damn.
烦死了
Ideally, you want to be able to fold.
理想情况下,它能叠起来
I've really done it, haven't I?
我真的做成了,对吧?
Just go ahead and serve inside that can from the black beans.
来吧,把它装在黑豆罐子里端上来
And if you have a second one, you can put it on top and tape it together and take it to work like that.
如果你还有第二个罐子的话,你可以把它放在上面,把它粘在一起,带去上班吃
But that's not gonna leak over anybody's pants.
但那不会漏到任何人的裤子上
I don't care what kind of pants they wear.
我可不管他们穿什么样的裤子
Another approach is to take a straw and then just drink your burrito.
另一种方法是拿出吸管喝卷饼
And the other approach would be to make sure you wear your burrito pants.
还有一种方法是确保你穿着吃卷饼该穿的裤子