(单词翻译:单击)
Wow. Luca! That was hard to watch. You, uh, coming?
哇。卢卡!真是让人看不下去了。你要来吗?
We do not go anywhere near the surface. Got it?
我们不要靠近海面。明白了吗?
Everything good is above the surface!
海面上的世界很棒的!
Walking... Air! The sky, clouds, the sun!
行走...空气!天空,云朵,太阳!
Woah! Don't look at it! Just kidding, definitely look at it.
哇!不要看太阳!我开玩笑的,当然要看太阳了。
Have you ever gone to the human town?
你去过人类的城镇吗?
Yeah! I'm kind of an expert.
当然了!我可是专家了。
Ciao! Ciao!
你好!你好!
Hey, little help?
嘿,能帮个忙吗?
Someone got lucky today, hm?
今天又是谁这么幸运啊?
Hey! Leave them alone! Hop on!
嗨!不要欺负他们!上来!
Go start a club... for losers!
你们去组建一个失败者俱乐部吧!
My name is Giulia Marcavaldo. We underdogs have to look out for each other.
我叫茱莉亚·马卡瓦多。我们弱者必须互相照顾。
What's under the dogs?
狗下面是什么?
This is my dad.
这是我爸爸。
What do you think he kills with those?
你觉得他要杀什么?
Anything that swims.
任何会游的东西。
Your life is so much cooler than mine.
你的生活比我的酷多了。
There's a million things you think you can't do. All you need is a chance to try.
你认为自己做不到的事太多了。你所需要的只是一个尝试的机会。
Something's fishy with you two.
你们俩不太对劲啊。
This is too dangerous! They'll see us!
这太危险了!他们会看到我们的!
I know your problem, you've got a Bruno in your head.
我知道你的问题了,你脑子里装着一个布鲁诺。
A Bruno?
布鲁诺?
Say "Silenzio, Bruno!"
跟我喊:“闭嘴吧,布鲁诺!”
Silenzio... Bruno.
闭嘴吧...布鲁诺。
Louder! "Silenzio, Bruno!"
大声点!“闭嘴吧,布鲁诺!”
Silenzio, Bruno. Silenzio, Bruno! Silenzio, Bruno!
闭嘴吧,布鲁诺。闭嘴吧,布鲁诺!闭嘴吧,布鲁诺!
Can you still hear him?
你还能听到他的声音吗?
Nope! Just you!
听不到了!只能听到你的了!
Good! Now hang on!
很好!抓紧了!
Silenzio Bruno!
闭嘴吧,布鲁诺!
What's wrong with you, stupido!
你有病吧,你个蠢货!
You do it now! Say the thing!
现在你把刚刚学到的说一遍!
What's wrong with you, stupido!
你有病吧,你个蠢货!