铜山毛榉案(MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:秘密潜入(3)
日期:2021-05-06 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

"You villain!" said he, "where's your daughter?"
"你这恶棍!"他说,"你的女儿在什么地方?"
The fat man cast his eyes round, and then up at the open skylight.
这胖子用眼睛向四周打量了一下,又看看上面打开的天窗。
"It is for me to ask you that," he shrieked, "you thieves! Spies and thieves!
"这句话是要由我来问你们才对!"他尖声叫喊说,"你们这帮贼!贼探子!
I have caught you, have I? You are in my power. I'll serve you!"
我可捉住你们了,是不是?你们掉进我的掌心里来了,我要让你们够受的!"
He turned and clattered down the stairs as hard as he could go.
他转过身去,咯噔咯噔地尽快跑下楼去。
"He's gone for the dog!" cried Miss Hunter.
"他是去找那只狗来的!"亨特小姐大声说。

福尔摩斯探案集 铜山毛榉

"I have my revolver," said I.
"我有左轮枪!"我说。
"Better close the front door," cried Holmes, and we all rushed down the stairs together.
"最好把门关上,"福尔摩斯说,于是我们一起向楼下冲去。
We had hardly reached the hall when we heard the baying of a hound,
我们还没到达大厅,便听见猎犬的狂吠声,
and then a scream of agony, with a horrible worrying sound which it was dreadful to listen to.
然后是一阵凄厉的尖叫和令人可怖的猎犬撕咬人的声音,使人听了为之毛骨悚然。
An elderly man with a red face and shaking limbs came staggering out at a side door.
一个红脸蛋、上了年纪的人挥舞着胳膊跌跌撞撞地从边门走了出来。
"My God!" he cried. "Someone has loosed the dog. It's not been fed for two days. Quick, quick, or it'll be too late!"
"我的天,"他大声喊着,"什么人把狗放出来了。它已经两天没喂过食啦,快,快,要不就来不及了!"

分享到