冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第684期:珊莎(06)
日期:2021-01-25 19:19

(单词翻译:单击)

One was gold and one was silver and one was made of human ears.

一条金,一条银,还有一条竟是人耳穿成!

"Where does she think she's going?" the woman asked, leaning on a tall spear.

“她想去哪里?”那女人倚在一支高高的长矛上问。

"The godswood." She had to find Ser Dontos, beg him to take her home now before it was too late.

“神木林。”她必须找到唐托斯爵士,求他现在就带她回家,她实在受不了了。

OIP (2).jpg

"The halfman said you're not to leave," the woman said.

“半人说她不能离开,”女人说,

"Pray here, the gods will hear."

“她就在这儿祈祷,神听得到。”

Meekly, Sansa dropped her eyes and retreated back inside.

珊莎乖乖垂下视线,退回房里。

She realized suddenly why this place seemed so familiar.

她忽然意识到自己为什么对这里如此熟悉。

They've put me in Arya's old bedchamber, from when Father was the Hand of the King.

原来他们把我安置在艾莉亚从前的房间,那时父亲还是首相。

All her things are gone and the furnishings have been moved around, but it's the same...

她的东西都被清理过,家具也移了位置,但的确是同一个房间……

A short time later, a serving girl brought a platter of cheese and bread and olives, with a flagon of cold water.

没过多久,一个女仆端着托盘进来,盛有奶酪、面包和橄榄,以及一壶凉水。

"Take it away," Sansa commanded, but the girl left the food on a table.

“拿走,”珊莎命令,但那女孩还是将食物留在了桌上。

She was thirsty, she realized. Every step sent knives through her thighs, but she made herself cross the room.

她发现自己真的口渴,只好忍痛走到屋子对面取水,每走一步大腿都像刀扎一般。

She drank two cups of water, and was nibbling on an olive when the knock came.

她刚喝下两杯,正咬起一颗橄榄时,有人开始敲门。

Anxiously, she turned toward the door, smoothed down the folds of her robe. "Yes?"

她紧张地转身,抚平长袍上的皱褶。“请进。”

The door opened, and Tyrion Lannister stepped inside.

门开了,提利昂·兰尼斯特走进来。

"My lady. I trust I am not disturbing you?"

“小姐。我没打扰你吧?”

"Am I your prisoner?"

“我是您的囚犯?”

"My guest." He was wearing his chain of office, a necklace of linked golden hands.

“你是我的客人。”他戴着首相项链,一条金手串成的链子。

"I thought we might talk."

“我想我们得谈谈。”

"As my lord commands."

“遵命。”

Sansa found it hard not to stare; his face was so ugly it held a queer fascination for her.

珊莎发现自己很难不看他的脸;他的面容实在太丑,竟让她觉得有股奇特的吸引力。

"The food and garments are to your satisfaction?" he asked.

“食物和衣服都还满意?”他问。

"If there is anything else you need, you have only to ask."

“还需要什么,你尽管开口。”

"You are most kind. And this morning... it was very good of you to help me."

“您真是太仁慈了。今天下午……感谢您救了我。”

"You have a right to know why Joffrey was so wroth.

“乔佛里如此恼怒是有原因的。

Six nights gone, your brother fell upon my uncle Stafford, encamped with his host at a village called Oxcross not three days ride from Casterly Rock.

六天之前,你哥哥袭击了我叔叔史戴佛,他当时驻军在一个叫牛津的村子,离凯岩城三日骑程。

Your northerners won a crushing victory.

你们北方人赢得了压倒性的胜利。

We received word only this morning."

我们今早才接到消息。”

分享到