(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, there. Welcome to life noggin.
嘿,大家好
For Christmas this year I wanted to give Triangle Bob something special,
今年圣诞节,我想给三角鲍勃一些特别的礼物,
something he's been asking for and you all have been asking for for years.
这是他一直都要求的,也是你们所有人多年来一直希望看到的礼物
For the first time ever, I'm gonna let him host a life noggin episode on his own.
有史以来第一次,我要让他主持脑洞大开的生命奇想节目
He's prepared this video for you and I'm letting him talk about anything he wants even if it makes no sense.
他为大家准备了这段视频,我打算让他畅所欲言,即使说一堆废话
He was very nervous about it, so please go easy on him.
他因此十分紧张,所以请大家嘴下留情
And for the long time fans of life noggin, you might notice his voice has changed.
《脑洞大开的生命奇想》的铁粉可能会注意到他的声音变了
That's because he got punched in the chest by a 7 year old.
那是因为他胸部被一个7岁的孩子打了一拳
He didn't want me to say anything about it, but I figured you know should have a heads up.
他不想让我透露这件事,但我觉得大家应该知道
Hey there. Welcome to me, Triangle Bob.
嘿,大家好啊
It's time for space facts.
现在来了解下太空的一些趣事
There is so much to learn about space.
关于太空,有太多知识要学习了
Look up at the night sky, the sky at night and that's where space lives.
仰望夜空,那是太空所在的地方
Stars are very cool. They are also very hot and bright.
星星们很酷
The sun surface is 10,000 degrees fahrenheit, who knew?
太阳表面的温度是华氏10000度,谁知道呢?
One time I saw a star go across the sky and I picked it and called the police.
有一次我看到一颗星星划过夜空,我赶紧把它捡起来并报警
They laughed and hung up.
警察笑了半天,挂了电话
Did you know that if you remove your helmet while you're in space, you'll suffocate and die.
你们知道吗?如果在太空中摘下头盔,就会窒息而死的
Your blood will boil inside your body as well.
体内的血液也会沸腾
Pretty cool. What's my favorite planet? Thanks for asking.
太酷了
It's Jupiter, you could fit more than 1,300 earth inside of it. It also has 67 moons.
我最喜欢木星,体积达到可容纳1300个地球
Sometimes I wonder if there are creatures living on them and if any of them would be my friend.
有时,我会好奇是否有生物生活在木星上,其中一个可能会跟我成为朋友
My favorite thing about space is how big it is.
我最好奇太空的地方是,它究竟有多大
One time I threw a bouncy ball up in the air and it never came down.
有一次我把一个弹力球扔到空中,它再也没掉下来
I'm pretty sure I got stuck on the moon.
我很确定它被卡在月球上了
But, I keep forgetting to check.
但是,我总是忘记查看一下
Speaking of the moon, did you know that in 1971, this astronaut named Alan Shepherd actually snuck some golf balls on the moon.
说到月球,你知道在1971年,这位名叫艾伦·谢泼德的宇航员在月球上打出一些高尔夫球吗?
It's true. He sent a ball flying 200 yards.
这是真的
Block was giving me the signal that I have to stop.
布洛克向我示意了,我必须要下线了
So my question to you is, what's your favorite thing?
我的问题是,你们最喜欢的东西是什么?
Let me know down below and I'll respond to some comments if Bloco will let me,
请在下方留言告知,如果布洛克允许,我会回复一些评论,
As anyways, my name is Triangle Bob, this has been science.
我的名字是三角鲍勃,这里是科学视频
Don't forget to think about it.
不要忘记思考哦
That was great. That was so informative, right guys?
很不错
You sure do know a lot about stuff. Well, I learned from the best.
你确实懂得很多东西
Triangle Bob, thank you. I really appreciate that.
三角鲍勃,谢谢
I also got you a present. Thanks for letting me host a video.
我也给你准备了份礼物
It's the new Block station five.
这是新出的Block station five游戏
This is awesome and it's got a fish, it's got a fish attached to it.
这太棒了,上面还有一条鱼,竟然还有一条鱼
Yeah, I know how much you love to play video games.
是啊,我知道你很喜欢玩电子游戏
I do, but what's the fish for?
我确实喜欢,但这条鱼是做什么用的?
In case you get hungry playing games? Right.
万一你玩游戏饿了呢?有道理
Thank you Triangle Bob.
感谢出境,三角鲍勃
It's a wonderful gift, happy holidays, everyone.
这是一份很棒的礼物,节日快乐,各位
I hope you get everything you want this year.
我希望大家今年心想事成
I know it's been a weird year but I hope you get some happiness out of it.
我知道今年不同以往,但我希望大家能从中获得一些慰藉
If you want Triangle Bob to do another video, let me know what he should talk about next.
如果你们想让三角鲍勃再做一期视频,告诉我想让他聊的主题
Use the #Dear Bob, so he can find it.
请带上亲爱的鲍勃话题标签,他就能找到
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been life noggin, don’t forget to keep on thinking!
还是老样子,我是布洛克,这里是脑洞大开的生命奇想,思考不要停!