(单词翻译:单击)
We didn't want to stop there though, because we loved entertainment.
我们并不想止步于此,因为我们喜欢娱乐性 。
And so what better way to provide even more entertainment than millions of free videos on YouTube?
还有什么比YouTube上数百万免费视频更能带来娱乐性的呢?
So we're building YouTube in.
因此我们把Youtube加入了其中 。
So you can go to YouTube now, and see all your favorite videos, the featured ones, the most popular ones, you can search for any of them.
你现在可以打开Youtube网站,看到所有你喜欢的视频,有特色的视频,最流行的视频,你还可以搜索视频 。
And just watch millions of free videos streaming over Wi-Fi to your iPod touch. It's pretty amazing.
而这数以百万计的免费视频,现在只需你连接上Wi-Fi,就可以在你的iPod touch上观看了 。这真的很了不起 。
The videos are a lot of fun, as you know.
这些视频非常有趣 。
And that is now, YouTube built in to iPod touch.
现在,YouTube已经预装在了iPod touch上 。
And so let me just show you these things right now, let's go look.
接下来我就来给你们展示一下,我们一起来看看 。
So let's go back and let me show you those icons. Had them hidden here.
让我们回到这里 。我要展示这些图标,刚刚我把它们隐藏起来了 。
So let's go ahead and go to the New York Times.
下面我们要去纽约时报的官网 。
And here we are, loading in the New York Times. It's a very complicated webpage.
载入纽约时报的官网,这是一个非常复杂的网页 。
And as you see, we can turn sideways and see it in landscape mode here.
如你所见,我们可以横过来,在横屏模式下浏览 。
We can scroll through it if we want to.
如果需要,我们可以滚动屏幕 。
Go back to portrait, and we can zoom in on it.
让我们回到竖屏,我们可以放大网页 。
And just go through it like this and read it, double tap again, to go back to the full page. So that's pretty cool.
然后就可以浏览了,再次双击,就回到了全屏模式 。这真的太酷了 。
Let me show us searching something in Google right here.
让我们看看在这里用谷歌搜索 。
Let's go ahead and search for Bob Dylan here.
我们可以搜索一下鲍勃·迪伦 。
And yeah, let's go to Columbia Records, this website.
接着进入Columbia Records网站 。
Here's Bob Dylan's website again, I can zoom in on any part of it I want.
这就是关于鲍勃·迪伦的网站了,我可以放大任何部分 。
Let's go read the text and see any part of this website.
然后我们就可以阅读文字,浏览这个网站了 。
And here I am, on my portable music player, browsing the web over Wi-Fi, going to an artist website, pretty amazing.
以上就是用我的便携式音乐播放器,通过Wi-Fi浏览网页,进入一位艺术家的网站,真得非常神奇 。
I can go to the multi-page button down here, and let's go get a new page.
我可以点击一下底部的多页按钮,新建一个页面 。
And let's go to a bookmark I have, for this really cool app, the Facebook.
然后进入我收藏的书签,选择一个叫做“脸书”的非常酷的应用 。
It works on the iPhone and now the iPod touch.
这款应用在iPhone上有,现在在iPod touch上也有了 。
And so here's all my friends in Facebook, and I'm going to any of those and I've got an inbox right here.
这是我在脸书上的所有好友,我可以点击任何一位,在这里还有一个收件箱 。
And I can see messages that my friends have sent me on Facebook right here.
在这里我可以看到我的好友在Facebook上发给我的信息 。
Over Wi-Fi on my iPod touch, so we're pretty excited about this.
这都是通过我的iPod touch上的Wi-Fi,我们对此非常兴奋 。
Now let's go into YouTube here, and this is what YouTube looks like.
现在让我们进入YouTube,这是YouTube的界面 。
Again I've got my featured videos here, and the most viewed videos that I can view by today or this week or all time.
这里有我的精选视频,还有今天或本周或一直以来观看次数最多的视频 。
And then I've got some that I've bookmarked here, and here's a fun one that I bookmarked, let's watch this one.
这里还有一些收藏的内容,这是一个我收藏的视频,我们一起来看看 。
So this gives you a feeling for what Safari and YouTube are like on the new iPod touch.
以上就是iPod touch上的Safari和YouTube给你带来的新体验 。