(单词翻译:单击)
It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目 。
It's wash day. It's wash day. It's wash day.
今天是洗衣日,今天是洗衣日,今天是洗衣日 。
Oh. Hello. Look at my magic skirt. Huh.
哦,你们好,看看我的魔法裙吧,哈 。
It's crazy. The colours and patterns are changing all the time. It needs a wash.
太疯狂啦,它的颜色和图案一直都在变化,该洗洗了 。
Haha. Great. I'll find more clothes. Yeah.
哈哈,太棒啦,我再找些衣服来,耶 。
Hey. Hello. How are you? I'm doing my washing, phooey, it's a bit smelly. This shirt is smelly. I can smell it from here.
嘿,你们好,你们怎么样啊?我要洗衣服呢 。呼,衣服有点味儿 。这件衬衫有点臭,我从这里就能闻到 。
Hey. Look. This is a shirt. Say it with me, but up here. Say. This is a shirt. Now down here. This is a shirt.
嘿,看,这是一件衬衫 。和我一起说,但声音高一点,说,这是一件衬衫 。现在声音低一点说,这是一件衬衫 。
Up here. This is a shirt. And down here. This is a shirt.
声音高一点,这是一件衬衫 。声音低一点,这是一件衬衫 。
Yeah. Well done. I'll put it in the washing machine.
耶,很好,我要把它放到洗衣机里 。
Hey look. What's the weather like? Yeah. It's sunny. I can go for a run in the sun.
嘿看,今天的天气怎么样?耶,今天是个晴天,我可以出去在太阳底下跑步了 。
Let me just finish putting the washing in the washing machine.
我来把衣服都放进洗衣机里 。
Okay. Where are my trainers? Oh oh. Great.
好,我的运动鞋呢?哦哦,太棒啦 。
Let me just put on my trainers. What? What are trainers? Well. These are trainers. Yeah.
我来把运动鞋穿上 。什么?运动鞋是什么东西?嗯,这就是运动鞋,耶 。
These trainers are really fast. Yeah.
穿上运动鞋就能跑得很快,耶 。
So come on. Let's go for a run. Ready steady go.
来吧,我们来跑步吧 。三二一跑 。
Oh. Oh no. Steve will not be happy. Look. Look at his clothes. Oh oh. And here he come. And stop.
哦,哦不,史蒂夫会不高兴的 。看,看看他的衣服 。哦哦,他来了 。停 。
Hi Steve. Hi. Hi Maggie. How are you? Oh nice trainers. What's the weather like?
嗨史蒂夫,嗨 。嗨麦琪 。你怎么样?哦,你的运动鞋不错,今天的天气怎么样?
Oh oh. What? Hey. What's this. Oh. This is a woolly jumper. Say it with me. But start quietly. This is a woolly jumper.
哦哦 。什么?嘿,这是什么?哦 。这是一件毛衣,和我一起说,但要小点声 。这是一件毛衣 。
But Maggie. It can't be my woolly jumper. It's crazy.
麦琪,这不是我的毛衣吧,太疯狂啦 。
Look. There are stars. There are spots. There are stripes. There are zigzags.
看,这上面有星星图案、点点图案、条纹图案和锯齿形图案 。
Oh Maggie. Sorry. It was my magic skirt. Is that your skirt? Yeah. Look. Look. That is Maggie's skirt.
哦麦琪 。抱歉,这是我的魔法裙弄的 。那是你的裙子吗?嗯 。看,看,那是麦琪的裙子 。
Say it with me. That is Maggie's skirt. That is Maggie's skirt. That is Maggie's skirt. Yeah. Yeah.
和我一起说,那是麦琪的裙子,那是麦琪的裙子,那是麦琪的裙子 。耶 。耶 。
It's magic and it's changed all the colors of my clothes.
魔法改变了我所有衣服的颜色 。
Sorry, but Steve. I can help. Abracadabra. Maggie. It's raining. Oh oh. This isn't helping. Sorry. Abracadabra.
抱歉,但史蒂夫,我能帮忙,阿布拉卡达布拉 。麦琪,下雨了 。哦哦 。这没用啊 。抱歉,阿布拉卡达布拉 。
Oh. Wow look. I'm wearing a raincoat.
哦,哇哦看,我穿了一件雨衣 。
Hey. Say it with me. This is a raincoat. Yeah. This is a raincoat. This is a raincoat. Yeah.
嘿,和我一起说,这是一件雨衣,对啦,这是一件雨衣,这是一件雨衣,耶 。
But hey Maggie. How is this helping me....
嘿麦琪,这怎么能帮到我呢……
Look. Oh look. The rain is washing away all the crazy colors. Yeah. And patterns.
看 。哦看,雨水把这些颜色都冲掉啦 。耶 。图案也都冲掉了 。
Good idea Maggie. Great. It stopped raining. And my clothes are okay.
麦琪,这真是个好主意 。太棒啦,雨停了,我的衣服也都恢复原样了 。
Take off the raincoat. How do I take off this raincoat? Maggie. I can't take off. Silly Steve.
脱掉雨衣吧 。我怎么把雨衣脱下来?麦琪,我脱不下来了 。史蒂夫真笨 。
Maggie. Bye bye boys and girls. See you next time. Bye.
麦琪 。孩子们拜拜,下次见,拜拜 。
Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
耶 。嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可 。去吧 。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶 。谢谢 。