(单词翻译:单击)
It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目 。
It's going to be great. Oh hello boys and girls. Sorry. I'm just speaking on the phone. One moment.
这一定会很棒 。哦,孩子们,你们好 。抱歉,我刚刚在打电话,等一下 。
Yeah. Okay. So bye bye. We'll see you then.
对,好的,拜拜,我们到时见 。
Oh sorry. I was speaking on the phone. Well done. Hey Steve.
哦抱歉,我刚才在打电话,好啦 。嘿史蒂夫 。
Oh. Yes Maggie? Come on. What do you want? I was speaking on the phone. Come on. Let's play, let's play.
哦,麦琪?过来 。你想要什么?我刚才在打电话 。过来,我们来玩,我们来玩 。
Sorry Maggie, I can't play now. We'll have fun later though. I promise. Yeah.
抱歉麦琪,我现在不能玩,我们过一会儿再玩,我保证,耶 。
Hello boys and girls. I want to play, but Steve is doing something. Hmm. What's he doing?
孩子们,你们好 。我想玩,但史蒂夫在忙,嗯,他在做什么?
And the winner of the game is the person with the most points. Okay.
游戏的赢家是获得最高分数的人,好的 。
Hey. I'm reading a book. You can pretend to be reading a book like me. Come on. Let's read read read a book.
嘿,我在读书 。你们可以装作正在读书,像我一样 。来吧,我们来读书 。
Great. I'm reading a book about party games. Yeah.
太棒了,我在读关于派对游戏的书,对啦 。
We're going to have a party. Steve, Steve. What are you doing? Yes Maggie? What are you doing? I'm reading a book.
我们要办派对了 。史蒂夫,史蒂夫,你在做什么?麦琪?你在做什么?我在读书 。
Oh come on. Let's play. I can't play now, but we'll have fun later. I promise.
哦来吧,我们来玩 。我现在不能玩,我们一会儿再玩,我保证 。
Okay. Uh-huh. So one, two, three, four, five... Hey. I'm counting the cakes.
好吧,啊哈 。1、2、3、4、5……嘿,我在数蛋糕 。
Here we go. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.
我们开始吧,1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9、10、11、12 。
Perfect. This is the party food for Maggie's... Hey Steve. Yes Maggie? Come on. Let's play.
完美,这是给麦琪办的派对上的食物……嘿史蒂夫 。麦琪?来吧,我们来玩 。
Maggie, I can't play now. We'll have fun later. I promise.
麦琪,我现在不能玩,我们一会儿再玩,我保证 。
Grrr. Oh. Promises, promises. Grrr.
呃,哦,保证,保证,呃 。
Oh hey. I'm listening to music, but listening to music... I'm listening to music for the party.
哦嘿,我在听音乐,听音乐……我在听派对上要放的音乐 。
Hey. You can pretend that you're listening to music like me. Come on. Let's listen listen listen to music. Come on.
嘿,你们可以装作正在听音乐,像我一样 。来吧,我们来听音乐,来吧 。
Let's listen listen listen to music. Let's listen listen listen to music. Great. Hey. Check it out. Hey.
我们来听音乐,我们来听音乐,太棒了 。嘿,看这个,嘿 。
Steve! What are you doing? Steve! I'm sorry. Hey. Come on. Let's play.
史蒂夫!你在做什么?史蒂夫!抱歉 。嘿,来吧,我们来玩 。
I can't play now, but we will have fun very very soon. I promise. I promise.
我现在不能玩,但我们马上就能玩了,我保证,我保证 。
To Maggie. Happy birthday from. Ou hey. I'm just writing my name in Maggie's birthday card. It's Maggie's birthday.
致麦琪 。祝你生日快乐,我是……哦嘿,我正在麦琪的生日卡片上写我的名字,今天是麦琪的生日 。
Oh shhh. But it's a secret about the party.
哦嘘,办派对是个秘密哦 。
Hey. You can pretend, you're writing your name like me. Come on. Let's write write write your name.
嘿,你们可以装作正在写名字,像我一样 。来吧,我们来写名字 。
Steve. Great. I finished. We're ready for the party. The only thing we need now is Maggie.
史蒂夫 。太棒了,我写完了,我们的派对已经准备就绪了,现在唯一需要的就是麦琪了 。
Oh. Steve doesn't want to play. Oh. And today is my birthday. Oh. Maggie. Maggie.
哦,史蒂夫不想玩,哦,今天还是我的生日,哦 。麦琪,麦琪 。
Maggie come here, come here. Coming. Haha. Maybe Steve wants to play. Yeah. Coming.
麦琪过来,过来 。我来啦,哈哈,史蒂夫可能想玩了,耶,我来啦 。
She's nearly here. Are you ready to shout happy birthday. Oh here we go. Happy birthday!
她快到啦,你们准备好喊出生日快乐了吗 。哦,开始,生日快乐!
Hey. Wow. Happy birthday Maggie. Yeah. Thank you. This is going to be a crazy party. Yeah.
嘿 。哇哦 。麦琪,祝你生日快乐,耶 。谢谢 。这一定是个疯狂的派对,耶 。
Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
嘿 。嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可 。去吧 。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶 。谢谢 。