(单词翻译:单击)
Hey psych2goers. Thank you so much for your ongoing love and support.
各位观众,感谢大家一直以来的爱和支持 。
Psych2go's aim is to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone
我们的目标是让人人都能更多地接触心理学和精神健康知识
and you've helped us so much along the way. Now let's begin.
谢谢大家一直以来的帮助 。现在开始吧 。
What is self-esteem? Well, self-esteem is the personal opinion you have of yourself.
什么是自尊?自尊是你对自己的个人看法 。
Feelings of low self-esteem can affect how you choose to view others, your own physical health and the perception you hold of yourself.
低自尊感会影响你选择如何看待他人、你自己的身体健康以及你对自己的看法 。
Just a reminder, this video is made for informative purposes only,
提醒一下,本期视频仅供参考,
any medical and psychological advice should be provided by a licensed professional.
任何医疗和心理健康咨询应该由有执照的专业人士提供 。
With that said, here are eight signs that you may have low self-esteem.
话不多说,以下是低自尊的八种迹象 。
1. Sense of self-doubt.
1. 自我怀疑感 。
You always find yourself overanalyzing your own actions. Are you highly critical of yourself?
你总发现自己在过度分析自己的行为 。你是不是非常怀疑自己?
Perhaps you decide to skip auditions for the play because you don't think you'll make the cut
或许,你决定不去试镜,因为你觉得自己不能成功
or maybe the only thing stopping you from masking out your crush is your burdening feelings of inadequacy.
或者唯一阻止你掩盖自己喜欢的是你沉重的不足感 。
Kneeling down on yourself is a huge sign of having low self-esteem
怀疑自己是低自尊的一个重大迹象,
and it can hold you back from living your life to the fullest.
它会阻碍你充分享受生活 。
2. You're overly apologetic.
2. 你过分道歉 。
Was there a situation that you had no control over and yet you still apologize to everyone, like you did something wrong?
有没有一种情况是你无法控制的,但你仍然向每个人道歉,就像你做错了什么一样?
Apologizing for situations you have no control over is one issue but you might also be saying sorry to avoid conflict,
为自己无法控制的情况道歉是个问题,但你或许还会为不能避免冲突而道歉,
even when you don't agree with the other person's actions.
即便你并不赞同其他人的行为 。
It's important to think about what you're apologizing for and if it's necessary to do so.
想想自己为什么道歉,以及是否需要道歉,这一点很重要 。
3. You put the blame elsewhere.
3. 你把责任推到别处了 。
On the contrary, do you put the blame on others?
相反,你会把过错退给别人吗?
You fear taking responsibility for your own failures. This can be because you have a habit of naming blame elsewhere
你害怕为自己的错误承担责任,这可能是因为你有推脱责任否认习惯,
so the finger doesn't have to be pointed at you. This manifests as an inability to accept responsibility
所以责任不一定指向你 。当你和别人在一起时,在某些情况下,
when you're with others and in certain situations and circumstances.
这表现为你无法承担责任 。
4. You have bad posture.
4. 糟糕的姿势 。
You find yourself slouching over and rolling your shoulders inward instead of sitting up straight most of the time.
你发现自己大部分时间都是没精打采的,向内转动肩膀,而不是笔直地坐着 。
Your body language says a lot about you and how you feel about yourself.
你的肢体语言反映了很多关于你自己和你对自己的感觉 。
Slouching can indicate that you don't care much for what others think of you, and indicates ill confidence in yourself.
没精打采的样子表明你不太在乎别人对你的看法,也表明你对自己没有信心 。
Bad posture can also lead to physical problems such as headaches, jaw pain, back pain and shoulder pain.
糟糕的姿势也会导致一些身体问题,比如头疼、下巴痛、背痛和肩膀痛 。
This incites muscle pain and fatigue in these areas of your body, which limits your range of motion and ability to function.
这会导致身体这些部位的肌肉疼痛和疲劳,从而限制你的活动范围和发挥功能的能力 。
5. You've developed bad habits.
5. 养成了坏习惯 。
You find yourself picking at your skin, biting your nails or twirling your hair, especially when you're in a social setting?
你会发现自己挠自己的皮肤,咬指甲或捻着自己的头发,尤其是在社交场合?
Are you doing these things without even having to think about it?
你是否是在不假思索的情况下做出这些行为?
These so-called bad habits could have developed as ways of coping with your anxiety over having low self-esteem.
这些所谓的坏习惯可能是你为了应对自卑而产生的焦虑而养成的 。
While they may be self-soothing for a time, doing them in excess can cause damage to your skin, nails and hair.
虽然它们可能会在一段时间内自我舒缓,但过度行为可能会对你的皮肤、指甲和头发造成伤害 。
6. You downplay your achievements.
6. 轻视自己的成就 。
When you have low self-esteem, it affects your self-worth and sense of value.
当你缺乏自尊时,它会影响你的自我价值和价值感 。
You may feel that your achievements are minuscule and choose to downplay those achievements in front of others.
你可能会觉得自己的成就不值一提,并选择在他人面前贬低这些成就 。
You might dismiss compliments and feel unworthy of praise for all of your hard work.
你可能会拒绝赞美,觉得自己的努力工作不值得表扬 。
You may feel that you are inferior to others despite what you've accomplished.
虽然取得了成就,但你还是觉得自己不如其他人 。
7. You have a negative self-image.
7. 消极的自我形象 。
You tend to look down on yourself. Do you think you're not pretty or not handsome?
你会瞧不起自己 。你觉得自己不漂亮或不帅吗?
Do you get bombarded with thoughts that you're unattractive or unintelligent?
你是否经常被这样的想法轰炸,认为自己没有魅力或不聪明?
You might feel that you're somehow inferior to others because you think you can't measure up.
你可能会觉得不如别人,因为你觉得自己无法达到标准 。
These thoughts can be intrusive and illogical. They can hurt the perception you have of yourself.
这些想法恼人且不合理 。它们会伤害你对自己的看法 。
And 8. You strive for perfectionism.
8. 追求完美主义 。
You think that your work needs to be perfect in order to feel competent.
你认为你的工作需要完美才能感到自己有能力 。
Similar to holding onto a negative self-image and downplaying your achievements,
类似于保持消极的自我形象和贬低你的成就,
you might use perfectionism as a way to feel accomplished.
你可能会用完美主义作为一种成就感 。
However, you may find that you give up early or avoid starting projects altogether due to a deep fear of failure.
但你或许会发现,由于深深的害怕失败,你很早就放弃了或者完全避免开始一个项目 。
You may scrutinize anything that you do that falls short of perfection in your mind.
你可能会仔细审视你做的任何事情,而这些事情在你的脑海中都是不完美的 。
So what's your take on having low self-esteem? What are some traits that you've noticed?
你对低自尊是怎么看的?你注意到了哪些特质?
Let us know in the comments below and if you relate to this video just know that you're not alone.
请在下方评论告知,如果你有以上迹象,要知道你并不是一个人 。
Everyone goes through periods of self-doubt and insecurity.
每个人都会经历自我怀疑和不安的时期 。
But if you found this video helpful, don't forget to give us a thumbs-up and hit the subscribe button for more psych2go content.
但如果你觉得本期视频有用,不要忘记给我们点赞,并订阅以获取更多内容 。
The references and studies are added in the description below. Thanks for watching and we'll see you in our next video.
参考和研究已添加至下方描述栏 。感谢收看,下期见 。