(单词翻译:单击)
So, video conferencing on-the-go, you just saw it working over wireless networking.
随时随地可进行的视频会议,你们刚才看到了,它是通过无线网络来实现的 。
It just all works right out of the box.
它可以即时实现 。
And another great feature is we've got the IR Sensor and the Apple Remote.
另一个很棒的功能,是我们加入了红外传感器和苹果远程控制 。
And so we have Front Row built right in to the new MacBook Pro.
此外,我们还在MacBook Pro中引入了Front Row 。
So you can enjoy your media from across the room. Best media experience in the world.
这样你可以在房间的另一头享受到你的多媒体了 。这真是世界上最棒的多媒体体验 。
So another really cool feature, we call this new feature MagSafe.
接下来,是另外一个非常酷炫的功能,我们称这个新功能为MagSafe 。
Now, how many of you have ever had your notebook go flying off its work surface when somebody caught your power adapter cord in their foot?
你们中有多少人经历过这样的情形:有人用脚勾住了你的电源适配器,然后你的笔记本就从工作桌上飞出去了?
Right? Whether it's your pet or your kid or your roommate.
有这种经历吧?不管是你的宠物也好,或者是你的孩子、室友也罢 。
Well, this is gonna end that, because the MagSafe connector is a new power adapter
好了,这种情形现在不会再出现了,因为MagSafe连接器是一种新型的电源适配器,
that we've got with a new connecter, that's magnetically held in.
这个新的连接器配有磁吸装置 。
And when the cord gets yanked, it just pulls right off. It works beautifully.
当充电线被猛拉的时候,它就会脱落下来 。这个工作原理简直妙极了 。
And this is going to save us all a lot of hassle, you, with getting your notebooks fixed, us, with having to fix them.
这个技术可以为我们省去很多麻烦,对你们来说,不用跑去修理笔记本了;而对我们来说,也不必去给你们修理笔记本了 。
It's gonna save us all a lot of work. Because it just yanks right out, nothing gets damaged.
这会给我们所有人省去很多工作量 。因为猛地一拉,什么损坏都不会发生 。
And patent pending, the new MagSafe power adapter.
我们的MagSafe电源适配器,正处于专利申请中 。