(单词翻译:单击)
It's also the thinnest. It's an inch thin, and it's even a hair thinner than the 17-inch PowerBook.
MacBook Pro也是最薄的 。它的厚度只有1英寸,甚至比17英寸的PowerBook还要薄 。
It's the thinnest one we've ever shipped, we got some amazing new features to.
这是我们所发布过的最薄的一款机型,而且我们还加入了一些让人惊喜的新功能 。
First of all, it's got a 15.4-inch widescreen LCD display that is as bright as our Cinema Displays.
首先,它有一个15.4英寸的宽屏液晶显示屏,和我们的影院显示屏一样明亮 。
Really bright. It's a gorgeous display.
真的很亮 。是一块超棒的显示屏 。
And it's got an iSight camera built-in.
此外,这台机器还有一个内置的iSight摄像头 。
So now you can have video conferencing right out of the box and on-the-go.
所以现在你就可以随时随地进行视频会议了 。
It's great for those of you that ever carried an iSight camera with you with a PowerBook, boy, this is, this is heaven.
这对那些曾经随身携带iSight摄像头和PowerBook的人来说简直太棒了,这简直就是天堂般的感觉 。
So video conferencing to go. And let me just go ahead and give you a demo of this right now.
视频会议这样就可以开始了 。现在让我给你们来做一个演示 。
Let's see now. Who could I call?
我们现在来看一下 。我要打给谁呢?
Oh, there's Phil. Let's go ahead and call Phil. Where's Phil, I wonder.
哦,菲尔在线 。我们给菲尔打过去吧 。我好奇菲尔现在在哪里 。
There he is. Hi, Steve. Hi, Phil, how are you doing?
他在呢 。嗨,史蒂夫 。嗨,菲尔,最近怎么样?
Pretty good. I'm here in the audience. I get a brand new MacBook Pro with its built-in iSight camera. That's a blast.
还不错 。我现在就在观众席 。我手里有一个全新的搭载了iSight摄像头的MacBook Pro 。它真是棒极了 。
They're still right there.
观众是真的在现场 。
This is totally cool. I can have so much fun. Watch this.
简直太酷了 。我玩儿得很开心 。看这个 。
The world... the world does revolve around me.
这个世界...这个世界确实在绕着我转 。
We've known that for quite some time. This is really great. Well, thank you, Phil.
这一点我们早就知道了 。真是太棒了 。谢谢你,菲尔 。
You're welcome. Bye bye. This is awesome.
不用谢,拜拜 。真是酷毙了 。