青春喜剧电影《香蕉船》预告片
日期:2020-08-26 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You want a bite of my corned beef sandwich?
你想来一口我的咸牛肉三明治吗?
You don't like my sandwiches, my music, I don't think that's how friends work.
你不喜欢我的三明治,我的音乐,我觉得这不是朋友应该的样子。
Maybe we shouldn't be anymore.
也许我们不应该再是朋友了。
We shouldn't be friends?
我们不应该再是朋友了?
April, have your salmon. I'm not hungry.
艾普莉,快吃你的鲑鱼。我不饿。
Mom, she's allowed to be depressed. Thank you.
妈妈,她这是抑郁了。我谢谢你。
No one as good as Nick will ever love her again.
不会再有像尼克这样好的人爱她了。
Where did this Clara girl come from anyway?
这个叫克拉拉的女孩是从哪冒出来的?
She's here.
她在这里。
How come I've never heard of her?
我怎么从来没听说过她?
'Cause she's, like, moved here, so I'm just showing her around.
因为她刚搬来,所以我只是带她四处看看。
And you thought, "Before I show her the Chinese Theatre, she should see Nick's penis?"
你是不是在想,“在我带她去中国剧院之前,她应该先看看尼克的丁丁?”
Hi, you're April. Uh-huh. Do you wanna go do a shot?
嗨,你是艾普莉吧。嗯哼。你想一起喝一杯吗?
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好?
I want a reason to give you a black eye. God, your eyes are pretty.
我要一个打你一顿的理由。天啊,你的眼睛真漂亮。

青春喜剧电影《香蕉船》预告片

What about when he grabs your boob like it is a tightly-sealed jar?
如果他抓你的胸部就像抓住一个密封的罐子一样呢?
What about when he refers to his dick as a quidditch stick?
如果他说自己的丁丁和魁地奇棍子一样呢?
He hasn't done that with me.
他可没对我这么做过。
I think we should make some rules. I concur.
我认为我们应该制定一些规定。我同意。
First rule, no talking about Nick.
规定第一条,不许谈论尼克。
Second rule, no telling Nick.
规定第二条,不许告诉尼克。
Are you gonna tell him?
你是要告诉他吗?
Are you a rat, Benjamin?
你是老鼠吗,本杰明?
Do you wanna know what happens to rats? They get shanked in their sleep.
你想知道老鼠的下场吗?它们会在睡觉时被干掉。
They get their carbon monoxide detectors disabled. Yeah.
他们的一氧化碳监测器会失灵。没错。
You guys are perfect for each other, you know that?
你们俩真是最佳搭档啊。
You're my best friend. You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友。你也是我最好的朋友。
I think about you all the time.
我一直在想你。
You've, uh, exhibited very little personal growth.
你,呃,没有展现出什么个人成长。
Who are you rebounding with?
你找了个什么样的备胎?
It's just, like, this girl. Oh! That's not what I meant.
比如说,这个女孩儿。哦!我不是那个意思。

分享到