剧情歌舞美剧《漩涡俱乐部》预告片
日期:2020-08-12 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You were pretty fantastic tonight.
你今晚简直太棒了。
First time I've seen this place full.
我第一次看到这里坐满了。
Hey, hey, hey. I'm here for money. What's wrong with you?
嘿,嘿,嘿。我是来要钱的。你是怎么回事?
How much do we owe him?
我们欠他多少钱?
Your club has debts. Your club has big problems.
你的俱乐部欠了债。你的俱乐部有大问题。
Dad. Why don't you wanna come home?
爸爸。为什么你不愿意回家?
New York isn't my home anymore.
纽约不再是我的家了。
Yeah, but it's my home.
没错,但是是我的家。
Corinna and I started some things here. I can't just stop.
在这里,科琳娜和我开启了新生活。我不能就此放弃。
How would you feel about playing the song that I wrote?
你觉得放我写的这首歌怎么样?
Where you going? Calm down. Calm down.
你去哪?冷静一下。冷静一下。
What is the problem? Nobody is having fun.
怎么回事?大家都不开心。

剧情歌舞美剧《漩涡俱乐部》预告片

I'm trying to understand all the men in here.
我想了解这里所有的男人。
You are the one who's unprofessional.
你才是不专业的人。
But you don't care. You don't care.
但是你不在乎。你不在乎。
I don't need this right now, okay? I think I'm being followed.
我现在不需要这个。我觉得有人跟踪我。
Farid's involved in something and I'm worried that they might try and do something.
费雷德被卷进了某件事,我担心他们可能会下手。
You can't tell the police.
你不能告诉警察。
No, I can't tell the police. They'll shut us down.
我不能告诉警察。他们会强制我们关门的。
You get inside now.
你赶紧上车。
I really have loved making music with you all.
我真的很喜欢和你们一起创作音乐。
There are people who are depending on that club.
有些人依赖这个俱乐部。
This is a all night job.
这是一份通宵的工作。
Can you understand it? This is it.
你能理解吗?这是我的一切。
Wish you'd sung like that last night. Fuck you.
你昨晚要是唱成这样该多好。去你的。

分享到