加拿大蒙特利尔银行创意广告 女性的财务管理
日期:2020-07-29 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Say that you have 50 cents and you want to buy an apple for 23 cents, how much change would you get back?
假设你有50美分,你想用23美分买一个苹果,那找零应该是多少?
Who knows the answer? Elijah? 27 cents.
谁知道答案?以利亚?27美分。
Very good, Elijah! 27 cents is the correct answer.
很好,以利亚!正确答案就是27美分。
Happy birthday, princess. Go and spoil yourself, okay?
生日快乐,小公主。宠好自己,好吗?
You like it? Yeah.
你喜欢吗?喜欢。
We're going to get it. Some retail therapy, right? Right.
那我们就买它吧。这就是购物疗法,是吧?没错。
Don't tell your dad.
别跟你爸爸说。
Is that a new jacket?
这是新买的夹克吗?
Yep, just a little retail therapy.
是啊,体验了一下购物疗法。
Another bill?
有一份账单?

加拿大蒙特利尔银行创意广告 女性的财务管理

Bit of advice hunny, marry rich.
给你一点建议,亲爱的,要嫁给有钱人啊。
I picked it out myself.
我自己挑的。
And with tastes like that, she's going to put me in the poor house.
要是这样的品味,她会让我住进贫民窟的。
I'm going to take of everything.
我会处理好一切的。
Here you go, gentleman.
给您,先生。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
So, as you can see, ceilings -- major feature of this property.
所以,如你所见,天花板是这所房子的主要特色。
Should be an easy fix. I'll send the quote to your husband?
应该很容易解决。我把报价寄给你丈夫?
Sounds good.
就这样吧。
I mean ya, that's Derek. He earns it, I spend it!
我是说,那是德里克。他赚,我花!
Just to clarify. Were all of your investments held jointly?
理清一下。你所有的投资都是共同持有的吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
She's going to put me in the poor house.
她会让我住进贫民窟的。
I'll talk to your husband about the cost?
那我和你丈夫谈谈费用的问题?
Some retail therapy, right?
这就是购物疗法,是吧?
Go spoil yourself.
宠好自己。

分享到