(单词翻译:单击)
We are back with Venus Williams and Rob Gronkowski. Now, we have been playing "late late show and tell"
欢迎回来 我们现在与大威和格隆科夫斯基连线 我们一直在搞深夜秀分享环节
We ask our guests to share something from their home with us that we may otherwise never get to see.
我们让嘉宾在他们的家中向我们分享好物 在别的情况下我们是看不到的东西
Let's start with you, Venus, do you have anything you would like to share with us tonight?
维纳斯 你先来 你有没有想和我们分享的东西
I couldn't just keep it to one thing. So one of the most important things is my puppy harry.
我不能只分享一个东西 最重要的之一就是我的狗狗哈里
Hi, harry. I call him puppy but he's 13.
你好 哈里 我叫他小狗 但是他已经13岁了
This is his nap time so i have disturbed him so i will let him go back to sleep and my gift from game on from Rob.
现在是他的打盹时间 我打扰了他 现在就让他继续睡觉去吧 还有我在Game On节目里罗伯送给我的礼物
It is an ice shaker and this allows me to double fist on the weekend
这是一个沙冰机 我周末的时候就可以用两个了
This is the one he got with my activewear company Eleven on it and this is our game on memo.
这个上面有我的运动服装公司的名字Eleven 这个是Game On节目的标志
So i use these all the time. Love that. Incredible.
我经常用这两个沙冰机 很喜欢 好棒啊
And what about you, Rob, what have you got to share. I would like to show off my juggling skills.
你呢 罗伯 你想要分享什么呢 我想炫耀我的杂耍技能
Beginning of quarantine i had to find some activities to do.
隔离开始时 我得找些活动项目
And i have always wanted to learn how to juggle so i would like to show off how i can juggle.
我一直都想学习怎么杂耍 今天我就来卖弄一下
Let's do it. Let's do it. Okay, here we go. Here we go, while sitting down, i haven't juggled ever sitting down so this is a new one.
开始吧 开始吧 来了 我没有坐着玩过 所以这是新玩法
All right. Whoa, yeah, there we go. Hey. Look at that, Rob Gronkowski.
好吧 来了 嘿 好溜 罗伯真有两下子
Yeah. How are you doing, man. And now can i even talk while i'm juggling and being doing interviews.
你好啊 骚年 我可以一边杂耍 一边接受采访

Let's see if you can answer a question while are you doing.
我们看看你能不能玩着杂耍 回答问题
Reg, do you have a question for our guest this evening?
雷吉 有没有问题问我们今晚的嘉宾
Yes, i do, tonight's question will go to, let's make it for everybody, including rob.
有的 今晚我将向所有人提问题 包括罗伯
On a very cold day sometimes you feel as though things are following you,
在很冷的一天 有时你会感觉有东西跟着你
Meaning sometimes when are you cold you feel like there might be apparition swarming around you.
意思是 有时在你冷的时候 你感觉可能有幽灵围着你
If that is true, how do you deal with these apparitions?
如果那是真的 你会怎么办呢
What? I put on a bigger jacket to warm up.
什么鬼 我会穿一个大夹克来保暖
A bigger jacket for Rob, what about you Venus?
罗伯会穿一个大夹克 你呢维纳斯
Is that a question? Doesn't matter. I turn around, punch the apparition in the face.
这是个问题吗 没关系 我会转身 直接给幽灵来一拳
One is clothing, one is violent, how does that sound reg? Both correct.
一个是加衣 一个是暴力 答案怎么样 雷吉 两个都对
They are both correct. Please thank our wonderful guests, Venus Williams and Rob Gronkowski.
他们都对 感谢我们超棒的嘉宾 大威和格隆科夫斯基
We have the stars of game on, on Wednesday, 8:00, CBS.
周三八点Game On节目 就在CBS电视台
