(单词翻译:单击)
And our goal in this user interface was twofold.
我们在这个用户界面上的目标是双重的 。
One, we wanted to give a much more powerful user interface to our pro customers.
第一,我们想给我们的专业客户一个更强大的用户界面 。
But two, at the very same time, we wanted to make this, the dream user interface,
但第二点,与此同时,我们想把这个理想的用户界面,
for somebody who's never even touched a computer before.
也提供给一个从未接触过电脑的人 。
And that's really hard to do. It's like when we do films at Pixar.
这真的很难做到 。这就有点像我们在皮克斯制作电影 。
It's really easy, it's a lot easier to make a film that appeals to five-year-olds and under.
制作一部对五岁以下儿童有吸引力的电影要容易得多 。
But it's very difficult to make one film that five-year-olds love and that their parents also love.
但是拍出一部五岁孩子和他们的父母都喜欢的电影,这就很难了 。
And that was the goal of this user interface. To make it span the range.
而这就是这一用户界面的目标 。覆盖所有范围 。
So that our people turning on their iMac for the first time, we're enchanted with it and was super easy to use,
当我们的用户第一次打开他们的iMac,会被它所吸引,而且上手非常容易,
and yet our pro customers also felt: My God! This takes me to places I thought I could never get to!
同时我们的专业客户还会觉得:我的天啊!它把我带到了我认为自己永远也到不了的层次!
And that's what we tried to do.
这就是我们努力在做的 。
We also have proxies built right in,
我们还内置了代替物,
so when you want to drag a document off, you can just drag this little proxy off, very nicely.
这样当你想拖拽一个文档时,你就可以拖拽这个代替物,非常精准 。
And these are what scroll bars look like.
而这是滚动条的样子 。
So let me go ahead and show this to you if everything works.
接下来我就给大家演示一下 。