(单词翻译:单击)
Hi lovely people let me show you how to make a fantastic pasta Forno.
嗨,亲爱的观众朋友们,我来向你们展示怎样做出美味的烤意面。
What is pasta Forno? Baked pasta.
什么是pasta Forno?就是烤意面。
So let's pretend you cooked, you have cooked - Penne, Rigatoni all different shapes of a pasta, there's too much!
假定你们已经煮好了直通粉、粗通心粉等各种形状的意面,种类太多啦!
What to do with it? You know shall we throw them away shall I keep it for tomorrow?
该怎么处理呢?我们会扔掉吗?我们会留到明天吗?
Don't, just bake it, and you can also use it the day after.
不,把它烤一下就好,你们第二天还可以用它。
What you have to do is go inside the fridge, have a look, might find some prosciutto or some cooked ham as well.
你们要做的就是打开冰箱,看一看有什么东西,你们可能会找到一些帕尔玛火腿或熟火腿。
You look inside you have some eggs and then you use those eggs to hard-boiled eggs is good.
你看看冰箱里,可能还会有些鸡蛋,你们可以做煮鸡蛋,这非常棒。
Mozzarella, every house has got mozzarella, but if you don't have, use all different kind of cheese.
家家户户都有马苏里拉奶酪,但如果你没有的话,其他不同的奶酪也可以。
Perhaps you had some tomato inside the fridge, or perhaps you make lovely tomato soup so simple, it's hardly anything at all -
你们的冰箱里可能有番茄,你们也可以做番茄汤,非常简单,
little bit of garlic inside a pan, tomato goes in, basil goes in if you like chilli put it inside,
在锅内放一点大蒜、番茄和罗勒,如果你喜欢辣椒的话也可以放一点,
let it bubble for about half an hour you get a fantastic sauce.
煮大概半小时后你就可以得到美味的酱汁了。
Here I find some lovely pasta which is very large pasta, it's called Paccheri.
我找到了一些很大的意面,它名叫帕切里。
What does Paccheri mean? A slap, why a slap?
帕切里是什么意思?是一巴掌的意思,为什么是一巴掌?
Yes, because they're large, they go flat this pasta, they don't stay in one circle around and straight.
因为它们很大,这种意面很平,它们不是圆圈状,也不是直条状。
So I've boiled the pasta, you can see what I done, yeah, I drain it,
我已经把意面煮好了,你们可以看到的,嗯,我把它沥干了,
look at that almost broken pieces but doesn't matter is Paccheri.
看看这些碎片,但这无所谓,因为这是帕切里。
You see this is what we call them, a big large Paccheri, they're alright.
我们叫它大块的帕切里,它们还好。
Okay, so you put a bit of tomato inside, incredible.
好的,放入一点番茄酱,很好。
Go on, yeah, mix it. I love this mixing doesn't matter for some pasta they break.
继续,耶,搅拌一下。我喜欢搅拌,意面弄碎也没关系。
Okay, little bit more tomato for me, just for my sake.
好的,我再放一点番茄酱,这只是我的个人喜好。
Right you get lovely parmesan, just put them on then start to grate some inside.
你有了美味的帕马森奶酪,接下来就是擦一点在上面。
If you don't have a parmesan you can use some different cheese, but you know parmesan and pasta bake goes ever so well.
如果你们没有帕马森奶酪的话,可以用一些不同的奶酪,但是你们要知道,帕马森奶酪和烤意面很配哦。
Oh my goodness me, I remember when my mother used to do this dish
哦我的天哪,我记得我妈妈以前做过这道美食,
she'd raid the fridge everything that can find it she put them inside it was good.
她把冰箱里能找到的食材都用上了,味道很棒。
She got some salami, come on sling them inside.
她用了萨拉米肠,随便丢到里面就好。
One thing I don't suggest to use is bacon not for everything,
我不建议用培根,培根不是万能食材,
the bacon is a little bit thick and then when actually you cook them all together
培根有点厚,当你把它们都放进去之后,
it's not like when you fry the bacon is so good, it tastes a little bit chewy.
它不像煎培根那么好,有一点难嚼。
Just mix everything together at this stage, get a pan and you just lay a little bit of tomato underneath,
这时把所有东西搅拌一下,拿一口锅,在底下铺一层番茄酱,
just a little touch because you don't want the pasta to get stuck on it.
一点就好,你们一定不想让意面粘在上面。
Then just put everything inside, oh yeah, just make sure everything goes inside, ah yeah.
然后把所有东西倒进去,哦耶,确保所有东西都已经倒进去了,啊耶。
Let's put this one on the side here.
把这个放到一边。
Yeah, just mix a little bit, then so I was looking inside the fridge, what to find, what not to find.
嗯,稍微搅拌一下,我再看看冰箱里有什么。
I find a lovely some lovely Turkey mince.
我找到了一些美味的土耳其肉末。
So a little garlic, little thyme inside, a little bit of a parmesan, a bit of bread, you also crush one yolk of eggs.
放入一点大蒜、百里香、帕马森奶酪和面包,你们还可以弄一个鸡蛋黄。
You fry them all up put them on the side and just put them inside.
把它们炒了,放进去。
Keep always some behind, then mix again just a little bit, oh yeah, oh my God look at this.
永远要留一些食材,稍微搅拌一下,哦耶,哦我的天哪,看看吧。
Now eggs, you know you always have some inside the fridge, just hard boil eggs just put them in cold water let it boil it.
你们的冰箱里一定常备鸡蛋,把鸡蛋煮了就好,把它们放到冷水里然后开始煮。
Then put them under the water and slowly slowly remove all the shells off,
然后放在水底,慢慢地把壳剥掉,
then don't be a very precise you just cut it, just put them everywhere you like it,
不用切得那么精确,随便切切就行,放在哪里都可以,
but four or five eggs Napoli Pasta Al Forno, special for festivities, anything's.
做那不勒斯烤意面要用到四五个鸡蛋,这是个节日特别菜品。
Also you have a dinner, a night or lunch or a take away, you go on a picnic, bring one of these, we love it.
你们也可以把这道美食当做晚餐、午餐或外卖,野餐时带上也不错,我们都非常喜欢。

I can imagine eating this one and then the lovely prosciutto,
我能想象到吃这道美食的情景,然后就是美味的帕尔玛火腿,
yeah look, sometime we open a packet and you forget the rest inside there and then when you pick them up you say, oh.
嗯,看看吧,有时我们打开一包食材后就忘了里面剩的东西,然后当你拿出来时就会发出感叹。
So again, get a little slice inside, tear it, put them everywhere.
把这些切片放进去,所有地方都放一点。
If you've got a little salami just put them inside this is also very good.
如果你们有萨拉米肠的话就放一点,这很棒。
There we go that's good, that should be enough.
好啦,这就够了。
Now the mozzarella, if you don't have mozzarella do not worry you don't have to use but it will be nice if you can use it.
现在到马苏里拉奶酪了,如果你们没有马苏里拉奶酪的话,别担心,并不是必须要用这种奶酪,但如果能用的话,它是很棒的。
Just tear it, just put them on top, everywhere just tear it.
把它撕碎,放在上面,放到各个地方。
One Mozzarella will do this one, oh yes.
一块马苏里拉奶酪就够了,太棒了。
Let's get some basil, just put the basil between, they give you that lovely flavour.
我们来点罗勒,把罗勒放在中间,它们会带来美味。
I love basil, I can't live without basil.
我喜欢罗勒,我的生命中不能没有罗勒。
If somebody said what is the last thing you want to eat in your life?
如果别人问我,在生命快要结束时,你想吃的最后一样东西是什么?
I probably will say everything, you thought I was gonna say just basil. There we go, done.
我可能会说所有东西都想吃,你们觉得我会说罗勒吧。完成。
Now little bit more over tomato which always have some tomato left,
再来点番茄酱,我们总是会剩一些番茄酱,
this is unbelievable because the moisture is very important
这非常难以置信,因为水分是很重要的,
because when you bake they will go dried up a little bit and they will become more crispy and this is the way to eat it.
因为当你在烤的时候,这些食材会变干,而且会变得酥脆,这就是我们食用的方法。
Then again, the world cannot live without the Parmesan and you got it.
如果世界上没有帕马森奶酪,那简直没法活了。你们有的。
Come on, come on. It looks a lot but actually these piece, I'll probably only use about 4 grams of a parmesan on top here.
来吧,来吧。看起来很多,但实际上这只是碎屑,我可能在顶上只用了4克帕马森奶酪。
Get aluminium foil, that's it, okay you always make sure when you actually bake it don't put the very shine on top
拿一点铝箔纸,你们要确保在烤制的时候不要把亮的这面朝上,
but put the other side which doesn't reflect so much, just a little corners.
而是让另一面朝上,也就是不那么闪的那面朝上,四角要包好。
This is gonna go in the oven for a least 35 to 40 minutes, temperatures about 200 and I cover the top.
我们把它放入烤箱里烤至少35到40分钟,温度调至200度,我盖上盖子。
The reason why because I want it to get hot I want the tomato cooked inside,
这是因为我想让它变热一点,我想让番茄酱渗进去,
I want all the flavour of the moisture to stay in and the last five minutes of cooking you just remove it, hallelujah.
我想保留水分的味道,在烤制的最后5分钟内,你就把它拿走,哈利路亚。
Right, let's put them in the oven now, oh yes.
嗯,我们现在把它放在烤箱里,哦太棒了。
Let me clean a little bit of tables, let's wait a little bit, yeah.
我稍微清理一下桌子,我们等一会儿,耶。
It's sizzling, oh yes. You are the one I really really love it! Oh my my, let's put it back.
它在嘶嘶作响,哦太棒啦。你是我唯一真正喜欢的东西!哦我的天哪,我们放回去。
It's been in the oven for about 45 minutes something like that, I removed to the foil off, because I want to lovely crispy on top.
它已经在烤箱里烤了45分钟了,就是这样子的,我把铝箔纸撤走,因为我想让顶上变得酥脆。
To be or not to be? I'm always excited every time I bake something because,
做还是不做?我每次烤东西时都会很激动,因为
when you do a fresh, everything looks completely different when you actually pull it out and it's baked.
你放进去之前和拿出来之后的样子是完全不一样的。
Oh my gosh, oh my my look at this. Yeah! Yes!
哦我的天哪,看看吧。耶!太棒啦!
Still talk to me, bless. Get a lovely plate.
它还在和我说话呢。拿一个漂亮的盘子。
This side? The other side? This side? The other side? This side?
这块?另一块?这块?另一块?这块?
Look how lovely and crispy got on top. Look at those eggs. You've been cooked.
看看顶上多么酥脆啊。看看这些鸡蛋,你们是被烤过的。
Look at the top of this Paccheri, crispy, look at the mozzarella it's melted, come on! Look at that smoke that's coming out.
看看顶上的这些帕切里,十分酥脆,看看融化的马苏里拉奶酪吧,来吧!看看冒出来的热气。
Why I'm taking so quiet is because, because this is a ceremony,
我拿的时候很安静,为什么,因为这是个仪式,
this is a celebration to the pasta, to the eggs, to the meat, to the tomato, to the basil,
这是在庆祝意面、鸡蛋、肉、番茄酱、罗勒、
to the mozzarella, to the salt, to the pepper, everything and then you have to celebrate it, again little grate of cheese on top.
马苏里拉奶酪、盐、胡椒粉和所有食材,你必须为它们庆贺,在顶上再擦点奶酪。
Then let's put a some little basil leaves on top. Oh my god I can't wait to taste it.
然后再顶上放一点小罗勒。哦我的天哪,我等不及要尝尝了。
Make it! It's quite easy to do, just raid your fridge whatever you find it goes well and do it, you will love it.
动手做吧!非常简单,打开冰箱看看你能找到什么食材,找到好的东西那就去做吧,你们会爱上它的。
Oh my my look at that. Where to start it? It's so lovely and crispy.
哦我的天哪,看看吧。从哪里开始吃呢?太漂亮,太酥脆了。
Arrivederci, I've got to see somebody, arrivederci.
再见,我要去看看别人,再见。
Woow this is good! Do you want some? Are you sure? You cannot have some. No no stay there, stay there.
哇哦,这太赞啦!你想来点吗?你确定吗?你没法吃。不,待在那儿,待在那儿。
Bye! That was silly, but that's alright the pasta is good.
拜!太蠢啦,但还好啦,意面很好吃。
