哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第708期
日期:2020-05-05 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And as a result of that, as a result of the fact, we have become so much more sedentary.
结果就导致了 我们更习惯于坐着
We are paying a very high price. Of course on the physical level,
我们付出了非常高昂的代价 当然是从身体上来说
but even more than that, on the psychological level.
但除此之外还有心理上的代价
It is no coincidence that the levels of depression have gone up 10 fold.
这不是巧合 抑郁的程度已经增加了十倍
It is no coincidence since the 1960s-it is no coincidence that
这不是巧合 从20世纪60年代算起 这不是巧合
the average age the onset of depression today is just under 15.
当今抑郁症的平均发生年龄刚好只有15岁
Or as in 1960s, the average onset of depression was around 30.
而在20世纪60年代 抑郁症的平均发生年龄是30岁
It is because we have stopped exercising. We have stopped exerting effort and energy.
这是因为我们停止了锻炼 我们停止发挥力量
It is no coincidence that the levels of ADD and ADHD are skyrocketing-not to mention,
这不是巧合 注意力缺陷多动症的病例指数上升
6456EFA7C9A0B83352A3BF3FF30894EE_副本.png

and I'll mention later, the physical consequences of sedentary life.
更不用说 我之后也会说到宅的生活方式的后果
You see exercise is not a luxury; it's a need.
锻炼不是种奢侈 这是种需要
And it's a need just like oxygen; it's a need just like certain vitamins
就像氧气那样的需要 就像维生素那样的需要
or a need just like protein and carbohydrates-our needs.
就像蛋白质和碳水化合物那样的需要
We weren't made, we weren't born to sit in front of a computer all day long, or just to talk all day long.
我们不是 不是生来就要坐在电脑面前一整天的 也不是一整天聊天的
Yeah we are meant to do it at the end of the day after we have hunted and gathered.
我们是要在一天结束时 打完猎采完果子之后干这些事的
And whether it's by God, or whether it's by evolution, or both, we now have a need for physical exercise.
不管是上帝决定 还是进化决定 还是两者共同决定的 我们都有对锻炼的需求
And when we frustrate a need, whether it's a need for vitamins,
如果我们不能满足某种需求 无论是对维生素的需求
whether it's a need for protein or a need for exercise,
对蛋白质的需求 还是对锻炼的需求
we pay a price-both physical price as well as psychological price.
我们都要付出代价 既包括生理上的代价 也包括心理上的代价

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到