(单词翻译:单击)
Can we talk about The Voice Yes, please. I loved it.
来让我们谈谈《好声音》,好的,我喜欢这个节目
I just like the whole cast. I love Blake, Kelly. They're alright. They're fine
我喜欢所有的导师,我喜欢布莱克,喜欢凯利,他们很棒,他们很出色
John Legend. We love him. Yeah. But here's the thing.
约翰·传奇,我们都喜欢他,没错,但情况是这样的
I expected Blake to be the real, you know, tough one. The antagonizer. Yeah.
我期待布莱克成为真正的,你知道,最难搞的那一位,真正的对抗者,没错
He's been there forever. He's ancient. No, he gets a little cranky at times.
他永远都在那里,他很古老..开玩笑,他有时会很古怪
But, actually...it was John that by the midway point of the first day after lunch,
但是实际上,其实是约翰,比如第一天吃完午餐后不久,
because everything was cool. They were like, Man, you're gonna be fine. We're gonna break you in.
所有的事情都很顺利,然后他们说兄弟,你一定会好的,我们会让你慢慢适应的
It's gonna be a great experience. And I was thinking, This is pretty simple.
这是很美妙的经历,然后我想,这个事情其实很容易
I thought they were gonna be hazing me kind of, you know, when I first got there. Yeah.
我还以为我到那里以后,他们会戏弄我等等吧
And then John was the one that really surprised me. Really? He came out and the gloves came off.
其实约翰是一个让我十分吃惊的人,真的吗?他一出场就是不留情面
Really? But he's got a reputation. He's got the EGOT now. Of course.
真的吗?但他还是很出名的,很有声誉,他获得了四项大奖,当然
And apparently he's the sexiest man alive. He definitely is, yeah.
显然,他是最性感的男人,他的确如此,没错
He's the sexiest man alive. He definitely is. He also has Chrissy Teigen, who's one of the funniest,
他是最性感的男人,没错没错,还有他老婆克莉茜·泰根,她是最风趣的,
sharpest people out there. You want to have her in your corner. She writes good jokes.
最机智的人了,你想让她支持你吧,她写一些很搞笑的笑话
So, safe to say, we have a good chemistry together. It was a lot of fun. You could tell. But it's real.
所以可以肯定的说,我们在一起有很强烈的化学效应,在一起很开心,你可以看得出来,但确实如此
It is real. I mean, you cannot leave yourself open or they will pounce.
真的,我的意思是,不要让你太暴露给别人,这样会让人有机会进攻
And your brothers came in to be your mentors, right? They did. Yes.
你的兄弟也来当你的顾问对吗?没错,没错
That's gonna be great. They were the cheapest. I could find.
这个不错哎,因为他们的要价是最低的嘛
I want to show a clip. Here's Nick Jonas on The Voice. Take a look at this.
我想给大家看一段视频,是尼克在好声音的表现,来看看
You came out here and blew the three of us away. Not John. I love Nick!
你来到这里,让我们三个都惊呆了,除了约翰,我喜欢尼克
You don't have to compete with me for this singer, so... But he's still taking you down. It's good.
你不用拿我和这名歌手比,所以...但是他还是击败了你,这个很好
You're the kind of singer that I would die to write songs for...And I'm...
你是那个我特别想给你写歌的歌手,我...
Ooh! Spitting that game. Am I the kind of artist you can write songs for?
哦哦,开始煽情了..我是那个你可以为其写歌的艺术家吗?
I think I've submitted song for you that you've turned down. What?! Have you?
我认为我给你写过歌,但是你拒绝了,啥?你写过吗?
That's why I blocked you. Okay, earned.
这也是为啥我阻碍你,好吧,晓得了
Yeah, come on. It's gonna be great. Say hi to everybody. I will.
好吧,太棒了,和大家打招呼,我会的
I love everybody. Nick Jonas, everybody. The Voice airs Mondays at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
我喜欢大家,尼克·乔纳斯,好声音会在每周一晚上八点播出,请锁定NBC频道