冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第541期:琼恩(27)
日期:2020-03-07 18:48

(单词翻译:单击)

"You did not," Grenn said, scowling. "I would have seen."
“你才没有,”葛兰板起脸孔说,“不然我看得到。”
Dywen whapped him up alongside his ear with the back of his hand.
戴文用手背给了对方耳朵一巴掌,
"You? Seen? You're blind as Maester Aemon. You never even saw that bear."
“就你?看得到?你比伊蒙学士还瞎。你连熊都看不见。”
"What bear? Was there a bear?"
“什么熊?这里有熊?”
"There's always a bear," declared Dolorous Edd in his usual tone of gloomy resignation.
“别说这里,上哪儿都有熊,”忧郁的艾迪语调中透着他惯有的无可奈何。
"One killed my brother when I was young. Afterward it wore his teeth around its neck on a leather thong.
“我小时候,不知从哪儿冒出一只熊把我哥杀了。后来它还用皮带把他的牙齿串好戴在脖子上。
landscape-1456399383-ustv-game-of-thrones-sam-and-jon-03_副本.jpg

And they were good teeth too, better than mine. I've had nothing but trouble with my teeth."
那是口好牙,比我的好。我最烦我这一口烂牙。”
"Did Sam sleep in the hall last night?" Jon asked him.
“山姆在哪儿?昨晚睡大厅里吗?”琼恩问他。
"I'd not call it sleeping. The ground was hard, the rushes ill-smelling, and my brothers snore frightfully.
“照我说,那不能称之为‘睡’。地那么硬,草席一股怪味,兄弟们的呼噜更是吓人。
Speak of bears if you will, none ever growled so fierce as Brown Bernarr.
嘿,说到熊,熊的鼾声准没黄伯纳厉害。
I was warm, though. Some dogs crawled atop me during the night.
说真的,暖和倒暖和,因为晚上一群狗全爬上我身子,
My cloak was almost dry when one of them pissed in it. Or perhaps it was Brown Bernarr.
不过斗篷正要干的当口,却被它们尿在上面。或许是黄伯纳干的也说不定。
Have you noticed that the rain stopped the instant I had a roof above me?
你们注意到没?我刚进屋,头上遮着呢,雨就停止;
It will start again now that I'm back out. Gods and dogs alike delight to piss on me."
现在我出来了,瞧着吧,雨马上又要开始啦。诸神和野狗都拿我当尿壶咧。”
"I'd best go see to Lord Mormont," Jon said.
“我去看看莫尔蒙司令有什么需要,”琼恩道。

分享到