罗恩光棍节求婚成功
日期:2020-01-14 17:10

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
310|)]x7Ez%r3CcGuq#cn4OkbMyX_Gs

Ron, we have to congratulate you, some big news, you got engaged. I'm engaged.
罗恩 我们得恭喜你 好消息 你订婚了 我订婚了
Last week. Tell us everything. How did you do it? How did it all go down?
上周 告诉我们一切 你怎么求的婚 怎么进展的
Well, we love, we love 11-11, the time where you make a wish.
我们喜欢1111 就是你要许愿的时间
What? You don't know about 11:11, he doesn't know about 11:11!
什么 你不知道1111的事情吗 他竟然不知道
What are you talking about?
你在说啥子
Whenever you see it on a clock or on your phone, you are supposed to make a wish
不管是你在钟上还是在手机上看到这个时间 你都要许一个愿
and tell someone we love them and that is what me and my girlfriend have done forever.
告诉别人我们爱他们 这是我和我的女朋友一直在做的事情D]dm!;jC|9;eL

LHlK#StONTEQbRdG;|

罗恩光棍节求婚成功.jpg

l.nFb)-(@AgM3X*MH

Come on, wait, so you say whenever, you know when are you going to see it,
等下 你说无论什么时间 你知道啥时候会到那个点
you are look like it's not a coincidence, you know when you are going to see it you can see it at 11 minutes past 11.
它并不是什么巧合 你知道你要看到它 你可以看到十一点十一分
I can set an alarm if i want, you are saying.
如果我想 我可以设一个闹钟 这么说的话
Oh, it will sneak up on you. And you make a wish.
它会偷偷地靠近你的 你要许一个愿
Yeah. Does that wish ever come true. Yeah, i'm getting married!
是的 你许的愿成真过吗 有啊 我要结婚了
Hang on, did you know about this? My dauter does it. Do you know about 11:11?
等下 你知道这个吗 我女儿会做这个 你知道这个事吗
I don't do it but i would do it. I haven't done it. Do people here know about 11:11.
我不做 但是我将要要做 我没做过 这里有人知道十一点十一分吗
Reggie. yeah, i heard about it. He sounds like a crazy, but he has heard about it.
雷吉 是的 我听说过 它听起来像个疯子 但是他听说过
So hang on, so you did it on presumably the 11th of the 11th. At 11:11.
等等 你大概是在11月11日的11点11分求的婚
11:11 p.m. I had to wake her up, she was dead asleep.
晚上11点11分 我不得不把她叫醒 她睡得很死
That's right, you get it twice, so you can make two wishes a day.
对 一天中有两次 所以你可以每天许两个愿
Yeah, i missed its first window. Right. So i got to catch this evening one.
是的 我错过了第一次机会 所以我要抓住晚上的这次机会
And so i woke her up, i love you and i played this song that we always hear everywhere we travel,
所以我把她叫醒了 我爱你 我放了这首我们去各地都经常听的歌
Ed sheeran the shape of you, which we don't actually enjoy as a song.
黄老板的 你的身体 我们不总是把它当做一首歌来欣赏
But we hear it everywhere we go. And so i had to play it and which woke her up, why are you playing this?
但是我们去哪都听它 我不得不播放歌曲来吵醒她 你为什么在放歌
And then i just like will you marry me, and she goes wait, what? And she just started crying and then she said yes.
然后我就说嫁给我好吗 她楞了一下 然后就开始哭 然后就说我愿意
And she didn't even look at the ring so i spent way too much money.
她甚至都没看戒指 感觉浪费了好多钱
That is beautiful. We congratulation you, and we are thrilled for you.
好动人 恭喜你 为你感到开心
Thank you so much. On all 1111, and that it comes true on 11:11.
非常感谢 就在11点11分 梦想成真

8O]6eB,mx#^-p|b0PQ~!n+ol)|G)r*,D;O0Xvx
分享到