特朗普表示将不会参加弹劾调查!
日期:2019-11-28 16:23

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
t_T-x8UI|ztHIo41w-b_fY739bUrhx@

And let's Get right into it. A constitutional showdown is developing in the nation's Capital.
让我们直接开始吧 在这个国家的首都 一场关于宪法的对决正在上演
Yesterday, as you know, President Trump said he would not be participating in the impeachment inquiry.
如你所知 昨天 特朗普总统表示 他将不会参加弹劾调查
Well, today, he called for an end to the investigation. And i agree, i do. I do.
今天 他呼吁结束调查 我同意 真的
Enough with the investigation. Let's get straight to the impeachment part.
别再调查了 直接进入弹劾的部分吧
In a a series of Tweets today, Trump said he wants the impeachment inquiry to end "for The good of the country". For the good of the country!
特朗普在今天发的一系列推特中表示 为了国家的利益 他想停止弹劾调查 为了国家的利益
Trump would never make any of This about himself. He wouldn't.
特朗普从不为了这些事情考虑自己 他不会的
There are a lot of things we Could do for the good of the Country.
我们可以为国家做很多事情
We could fight climate change. Make healthcare more accessible.
我们可以同气候变化抗争 让人们更容易获取健康服务
We could build a giant water slide that starts in Denver and goes all the way to Hawaii.
我们可以建造一个巨大的水滑道 从丹佛开始 一直延伸到夏威夷
But ending the impeachment inquiry isn't one of them. It isn't!
但是停止弹劾调查不是其中的一件事情 不是
Trump also tweeted that "this witch hunt should end now!" But have a look at the way he spelled "witch." He spelled it "wirch."
川普还在推特里说 这场政治迫害应该停止了 看看他拼写的witch这个词 他写成了wirth
You can tell trump's really stressed about the possibility Of "impirchment."
你可以判断 川普对于被弹劾真的很紧张
This is like the millionth time Trump has tweeted about a witch hunt.
川普发政治迫害可能有上百万次了吧
You'd think at this point He could just type "w" and his computer would auto-fill-in the Rest.
你会知道 他只要打出w这个字母 输入法里整个词就自动出来
Despite all this, the president is obviously gearing up for a long impeachment fight.
尽管如此 总统显然在准备一场旷日持久的弹劾战
He just bulked up his legal team by adding former republican congressman Trey Gowdy.
他刚刚找了前共和党国会议员特雷·高迪来加强他的法律团队
If you don't remember Trey Gowdy, here he is here, look at him!
如果你不记得特雷·高迪是谁了 看看他长啥样
Trey Gowdy looks like what you'd get if Draco Malfoy left Hogwarts for some kind of evil wizard law school.
特雷·高迪看起来就像是 德拉科·马尔福离开了霍格沃茨去了某个邪恶魔法学校后的样子
In other white house news, according to a recent report, Trump is furious about his staff leaking information to the press,
另外一则白宫消息 据最近的一份报告 川普对于他的员工将信息泄露给媒体的行为感到很愤怒
and is obsessed with the idea of using a lie detector on all of his aides.
他痴迷于在他所有的助手身上使用测谎仪
You know, so he can fire all the ones who aren't good enough at Lying. That's what i think!
这样它就能开除掉撒谎能力不强的员工了 我是这么想的
Can you imagine getting a tour of the white house during this administration?
你能想象在特朗普当政期间 参观白宫是什么情形吗

9prCK[uhvoqABNk%1m

特朗普表示将不会参加弹劾调查!.jpg

@cDP5V.,guOnId6SNvg@

"this is the lincoln bedroom. Here the oval office. And there's our latest Whistleblower, getting thrown into the dungeon."
这是林肯的卧室 这是总统办公室 这是我们最新的告密者 已经被打入地牢了
The president is obsessed with staffers being truthful, despite his lying all the time himself. Seriously.
总统着迷于员工的诚信 尽管他自己一直在撒谎 真的
Even trump's signature looks like a failed lie detector test.
特朗普的签名都像是一个失败的测谎实验
And finally, this is a very odd story we wanted to share with You, this story comes from Sweden.
最后 这是一个非常奇怪的故事 我们想和你们分享 这是发生在瑞典的一个故事
A photographer has spent the last six years befriending nearby squirrels-- that's right, befriending squirrels--
在过去的六年里 一位摄影师一直在友善对待附近的松鼠 没错 是帮助松鼠
so he can get close enough to capture elaborately set up and bizarre photos like this.
这样他就可以近距离捕捉到精心设置下的奇异照片
And like this. And this. Now, what it is: The man apparently hides nuts to attract the squirrels,
就像这个 还有这个 这是什么呢 显然 这个男人靠藏坚果来吸引松鼠
and then he waits hours for the right moment to take these photos.
然后他会等好几个小时 等待合适的时机来拍这些照片
So, we're calling it "befriending squirrels?" It's just feeding squirrels.
这是和松鼠交朋友吗 这就是喂松鼠啊
That's what he's doing. He's feeding squirrels. He spent six years befriending squirrels?
这就是他在做的事情 他在喂松鼠 他花了六年时间和松鼠交朋友啊
which means, at the end of the fifth year, he thought, "okay, we're still not friends.
这意味着 在第五年最后 他就想 好吧 我们还不是朋友
Should i move on with my life? Or -- nah. I'm going to give it one more Year."
我该继续我自己的生活吗 不 我要再来一年
Imagine spending six years of your life trying to earn the trust of a bunch of squirrels, just so you can have a whimsical picture.
想象一下 你花了六年的时间试图赢得一群松鼠的信任 这样你就可以得到一张异想天开的照片
This guy's going to be devastated when he finally hears about photoshop.
当这个家伙最终听说PS的时候 他会崩溃的
Honestly, this photo took me five minutes.
老实讲 我只用了五分钟就做成了这张照片

3Lq2ra9*QLe^BrkNIFyq5X-[iazTvZuF7-pTIrQJ7+6
分享到