悬疑惊悚美剧《局外人》预告片
日期:2020-01-03 18:51

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Stike one!
第一击!
Well, Jimmy. Wait for your pitch, pal.
吉米,我们在等待你的一击,伙计。
Just a single, man. Come and sink it. A walk is as good as a hit.
兄弟,只是一垒安打,来挥棒吧,保送上到一垒和安打一样。
Terrance Maitland. I'm arresting you for the murder of Frankie Peterson.
泰伦斯·梅特兰。我要以谋杀弗兰基·彼得森的罪名逮捕你。
For the what?
以什么罪名?
I'm as baffled by this conflicting evidence as you are.
我和你一样,对这些相互矛盾的证据感到困惑。
His prints are all over the crime scene.
他的指纹遍布犯罪现场。
The TV footage puts him 60 miles away.
电视画面显示他在60英里之外。

悬疑惊悚美剧《局外人》预告片

He can't have been at two places at once.
他不可能同时出现在两个地方。
You know me. I didn't kill that kid, Ralph.
你知道我的。拉尔夫,我没有杀那孩子。
Do you see how strange this is?
你知道这有多奇怪了吧?
What would make someone do such a thing?
是什么让一个人做出这样的事?
He didn't do it.
不是他做的。
I have no tolerance for the un-explainable.
我无法容忍那些无法解释的事情。
Well then, sir... you'll have no tolerance from me.
那么,先生...我不会容忍你的。
Answer me this. Do you think Terry Maitland killed that boy?
回答我这个问题。你认为特里·梅特兰杀了那个男孩吗?
If he didn't do it, someone else did.
如果不是他干的,那就是别人干的。
Someone else did. Someone else did.
那就是别人干的。那就是别人干的。
Jessa. No!
杰莎。不!

分享到