(单词翻译:单击)
ey, I have some exciting news. I got waxed.
嘿,有一个激动人心的消息要告诉你们,我被上蜡了。
Starting tomorrow, a wax figure of me will be on display at MOhammad Tussaud's Hollywood.
从明天开始,我的蜡像将在默罕默德·图索的好莱坞进行展览。
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢,谢谢。
They have something called the Jimmy Kimmel Live Experience.
他们有一个叫做“吉米鸡毛秀”的节目。
We decided to have Jimmy Kimmel experience here too at our show.
我们决定让“(蜡像版)吉米·坎摩尔”也来参加我们的节目。
We brought wax me into our office and we put it in strange places around the building to surprise my co-workers with special emphasis on my cousin Mickey.
我们把蜡像带到办公室,把它放在大楼周围一些奇奇怪怪的地方,给同事们一个惊喜,特别是我的表姐米基。
So please watch.
所以,敬请观看。
Oh, god.
哦,天哪!
Oh, ~
哦!~
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪!
Oh~my~God.
哦~天~哪!
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God. He's watching us.
哦,天哪!他在看着我们。
Oh, Jesus. My God! Oh, my God. I love him, but he keeps scaring me.
哦,上帝。天哪!哦,天哪!我爱他,但他一直吓我。
It is so insane. But so cute. Oh, my God.
这太疯狂了,但是他太可爱了。哦,天哪。
Oh, my God! The guy is scaring me. Oh, my God! I'm going to get a heart attack.
哦,天哪!这家伙吓到我了。哦,天哪!心脏病要被吓出来了。
Jimmy!
吉米!

I'm just going to stand here. So whatever happens.
我就站在这里,看看会发生什么。
Jesus. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! God. You guy are~ Oh, my God!
上帝。哦,天哪!哦,天哪!天哪,你这家伙~哦,天哪!
Oh, my God! You guys are nuts.
哦,天哪!你们真是疯了。
It's so bizarre. It is so crazy. Okay. Come on, Jimmy.
太怪异了。太疯狂了。好吧,来吧,吉米。
Oh, my God. That is so~ Oh, my God. That is so~ Oh, my God. That is so~
哦,天哪!太~ 哦,天哪!太~ 哦,天哪!太~
Did you know it was me every time? We don't even have a wax figure.
你知道吗,每次都是我?根本没有蜡像。
What? Are you serious?
什么?你在开玩笑吗?
No. I'm sorry. We had to do it.
是的,抱歉,我们不得不这样做。
Oh, wow. Look at Mickey and her friend.
喔!哇哦!来看看米基和她的朋友。
Sorry, Mick. Are you guys getting to know each other?
抱歉,小米,你们互相认识了吗?
What?
什么?
Never mind. I hope you have many wonderful conversations together.
没什么,希望你们能有很多愉快的交流。
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢。谢谢。
That's my cousin Mickey, everyone.
大伙儿,这是我的表姐米基。
