(单词翻译:单击)
Oh Captain! My Captain!
Our fearful trip is done,
哦,船长,我的船长!
我们险恶的航程已经告终,
The ship has weather'd every rack,
the prize we sought is won,
我们的船安渡过惊涛骇浪,
我们寻求的奖赏已赢得手中。
The port is near, the bells I hear,
the people all exulting,
港口已经不远,钟声我已听见,
万千人众在欢呼呐喊,
While follow eyes the steady keel,
the vessel grim and daring;
目迎着我们的船从容返航,
我们的船威严而且勇敢。
But Oh heart! heart! heart!
可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!
Oh the bleeding drops of red!
哦,殷红的血滴流泻,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
在甲板上,那里躺着我的船长,
Fallen cold and dead.
他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
Oh Captain! my Captain!
rise up and hear the bells;
哦,船长,我的船长!
起来吧,请听听这钟声,
Rise up -for you the flag is flung
-for you the bugle trills,
起来,——旌旗,为你招展
——号角,为你长鸣。
For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths
-for you the shores crowding,
为你,岸上挤满了人群
——为你,无数花束、彩带、花环。
For you they call, the swaying mass,
their eager faces turning;
为你熙攘的群众在呼唤,
转动着多少殷切的脸。
Here, Captain! dear father!
这里,船长!亲爱的父亲!
This arm beneath your head;
你头颅下边是我的手臂!
It is some dream that on the deck
这是甲板上的一场梦啊,
You've fallen cold and dead.
你已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
My Captain does not answer,
his lips are pale and still,
我们的船长不作回答,
他的双唇惨白、寂静,
My father does not feel my arm,
he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲不能感觉我的手臂,
他已没有脉搏、没有生命,
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound,
its voyage closed and done;
我们的船已安全抛锚碇泊,
航行已完成,已告终,
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in
with object won;
胜利的船从险恶的旅途归来,
我们寻求的已赢得手中。
Exult, Oh shores! and ring, Oh bells!
欢呼,哦,海岸!轰鸣,哦,洪钟!
But I, with mournful tread,
可是,我却轻移悲伤的步履,
Walk the deck my captain lies,
在甲板上,那里躺着我的船长,
Fallen cold and dead.
他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
微信公众号:英语美文朗读 孟叔的微博:孟飞Phoenix 孟叔的抖音:184302945