英国慈善机构卵巢癌行动宣传广告 我要活下去
日期:2019-11-19 15:59

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Go on now. Go. Go. Go.
给我走开。走开。走开。走开。
Walk out the door.
走出门去。
Just turn around now.
现在就转身离开。
Because you're not welcome anymore.
因为你不再受欢迎了。
Weren't you the one that tried to hurt me with goodbye?
你就是那个用说拜拜来伤害我的人。
Do you think I'd crumble?
你觉得我会崩溃吗?
Did you think I was gonna lay down?
你以为我会放弃吗?
Lay down and die?
坐以待毙?
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.
才不是呢。才不是呢。才不是呢。
Not I.
我可不是。

英国慈善机构卵巢癌行动宣传广告 我要活下去

I will survive.
我要活下去。
I've got all my life to live.
我的人生还有许多期待。
And I've got all my love to give.
我拥有所有的爱。
And I'll survive.
我要活下去。
I will survive.
我要活下去。
I will survive.
我要活下去。
One woman dies of ovarian cancer in the UK every two hours.
在英国,每两个小时就有一名女性死于卵巢癌。
Ovarian Cancer Action believes the next generation deserves better.
卵巢癌行动组织认为下一代应该活得更好。
Make a Next Gen Pledge for a girl you love.
为你爱的女孩许下一个承诺。
Texts 'survive' to 70085 to donate five pounds.
向70085发送短信“活下去”,来捐款5英镑。

分享到