世界自然基金会公益广告 最后的毛衣
日期:2019-04-03 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

The world is getting warmer.
世界正变得越来越暖。
You can't prepare for climate change.
你无法为气候变化做好准备。
There is a lot of change everywhere.
到处都在经历着巨变。
It shows on both a large and a small scale that at some point it will get so warm that we'll no longer need sweaters.
变化无论是大是小,从某方面来说,天气变得如此暖和,我们将不再需要毛衣。
As a fashion designer and a person that affects me directly.
不管是作为时尚设计师,还是一个人,这一变化会直接影响到我。
Together with fashion designer Julian Zigerli, the WWF has found a striking way to draw attention.
与时尚设计师朱利安·齐格里一起,世界自然基金会发现了一种引人注目的方式。
The LAST SWEATER. A fashionable jumper that could well be the last.
最后一件毛衣。一件时尚的针织套衫可能也是最后一件。
'The LAST SWEATER' is my own personal statement about climate change.
“最后一件毛衣”是我个人关于气候变化的声明。

世界自然基金会公益广告 最后的毛衣

The design of the pullover speaks for itself.
这件套头毛衣为自己代言。
If we don't act, even in the world's most northern city, sweaters could be a thing of the past.
如果我们不采取行动,即使是在世界上最北的城市,毛衣也会成为一件过去的东西。
The fjord behind me used to freeze with more than a metre of ice.
我身后的峡湾过去常常结冰超过一米。
It is now more than 10 years since we last had ice in the winter here.
上次在冬天结冰,距离现在已经超过10年了。
It's raining for a week in January. You have several events of extreme weather.
1月份下了一周的雨。经历了几次极端天气。
The permafrost is melting -- this is something that is actually happening.
永久冻结带正在融化--这就是实际正发生的。
Join the fight against climate change with the WWF and Julian Zigerli, and order your own LAST SWEATER now.
加入对抗气候变化的斗争,和WWF以及朱利安·齐格里一起,订购属于你自己的“最后的毛衣”。
Wear the LAST SWEATER and help ensure it's not the last sweater.
穿着“最后的毛衣”,来确保它不是最后的毛衣。
I like the colours.
我喜欢衣服的颜色。
At least you're visible when you wear it.
至少穿上它你可以被别人看见。
It has quite a dramatic message, I think.
我觉得这是一个很引人注目的信息。
Good for a statement.
很好的声明。
I could wear one of these, yes.
我会穿上的。
Revenues from the sweater will be used to fight climate change.
毛衣的收入,将会用于对抗气候变化。

分享到