亨利·温克勒竟收到过一百万封信
日期:2019-10-02 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
O@oO1YB4gdYKcFJvCcaO*RJ-YrE

Henry, since you were last here you deservedly and quite wonderfully won your first Emmy for Barry.
亨利 自从你上次来这里以来 你当之无愧地凭借《巴里》赢得了你的第一个艾美奖
You give the most beautiful speech where you said something I'll never forget where you, you thank the friend of yours
你发表了最棒的演讲 你说的话我永远不会忘记 你感谢了你的朋友
Where you said if you stay at the table long enough.
你说了 如果你做的时间足够长的话
My, my lawyer Skip Brittenham the third.
我的律师斯基普·布里滕纳姆三世
He said to me early on in my career.
他在我生涯早期对我说
What is his name? His real name is Harry.
他叫什么名字 他的真名叫哈利
But he skipped Brittenham the third.
但是他略过了布里滕纳姆三世
Yes and you say he's a lawyer. He is.
是的 你说他是一个律师 是的
I was his first client. He left the firm and he asked if I would go with him on this new venture with Ken's Afrin and I said yes.
我是他第一个客户 他离开了公司 他问我是否愿意和他一起经历新的冒险 我答应了
And he said to me look if you stay at the table long enough the chips will come to you and it happened in in my career. So beautiful.
他对我说 如果你做的时间够长的话 筹码就会到你这里来 我的生涯就是如此 太棒了
Are you still feeling? When you've won there was an unbelievable feeling an outpouring of love in that room.
你还能感觉的到吗 你获奖时 房间里充满了爱 那是一种难以置信的感觉

UYx)-Bg8n,#(8~0b&!

亨利·温克勒竞收到过一百万封信.jpg

#5v8PD#=DJ^FWKp

Are you still feeling that from fans?
你还能感受到粉丝的爱吗
People are incredible but what is amazing is that for the longest time people would say hey it's the Fonzie.
人们太棒了 但是真正令人惊讶的部分是 很长的一段时间里人们会说 这不是演方兹的那个人吗
Yes. And then they would say, oh my god it's Barry from Arrested Development.
是的 后来他们会说 我的天 这不是发展受阻里面的巴里吗
And now people only talk to me about Barry. It is, it is...
现在人们只跟我说关于巴里的事 这种感觉 怎么说呢
I'm having trouble putting it into words as you can see.
难以用语言形容 你能感受地到
My mouth is not working but it is an amazing thing. I dreamt it when I was seven and I'm doing it at 73.
我的嘴不听话了 但是这是件太棒的事情 我在7岁的时候就在梦想着这样 现在我在73岁的时候做到了
You said you you think you have received more than a million fan letters.
你说过 你收到过超过一百万件粉丝的信件
Yes it's true. Now in the beginning when I was doing the Fonzie it was so scary to leave my apartment.
是的 这是真的 开始时 我拍快乐时光的时候 我很怕离开公寓
I had all that mail delivered to the apartment. And I got 55,000 letters a week.
所有的信都寄到了公寓里 我每周会收到55000封信
No. And I literally went through the box and and I would read them and then they would deliver the next one
不 我会翻开信箱去读这些信 然后他们会送来下一批信
And I'm reading and I'm reading and I'm going I know this, I know this handwriting.
有一天 我读着读着就发现 我认识这个笔迹
Dear ABC, ya, we think you should give more lines to the Fonzie. He's a wonderful character.
亲爱的美国广播公司 我觉得你们应该多给方兹这个角色设计台词 他是个很棒的角色
It was my mother. No. So did you pick this up with your mom?
这封信是我母亲写的 不会吧 后来你和你母亲聊到过这个吗
Did you say, Mom why are you writing to ABC?
你有没有说 妈妈 你为什么要写信给美国广播公司
Well then she would say, I want you, I need you to send me some pictures.
然后她会说 我想要你给我寄一些照片
You sign some pictures.
我要签名的照片
I say, mom you're my mother, what do you need an autographed picture for?
我说 你是我妈 你要签名照干嘛啊
I gives them out to the kids.
我把它们给孩子们
Because she would go around and she would walk into a store
她经常到处转 走进一家店里
And go, yeah, I am I like this dress. I always, this is very pretty here. I'm Fonzie's mother. I like her.
她会说 我喜欢这个裙子 这地方很棒 我是方兹的妈妈 我喜欢她

UF9gXTX&s|fcI22||81XPat@M+jG+|iI[KezYeRKgJcPi
分享到