威尔·史密斯最新科幻电影《双子杀手》预告片
日期:2019-09-23 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

When I saw him, it was like I was seeing a ghost.
当我看着他的时候,好像我是在看一个幽灵。
Like every trigger I've ever pulled.
就像我扣动的每一次扳机一样。
How did he start you? Hunting birds, rabbit?
他是让你从何开始的?猎鸟和兔子?
I'm guessing nineteen, twenty years-old the first time he ordered you to shoot a person.
我猜是十九、二十岁的时候他第一次命令你射杀一个人。
Twenty-five years ago he took my blood. He made you from me!
25年前他取走了我的血。他从我身上制造出了你!
He's been lying to you the whole time.
他一直在骗你。
He told you, you were an orphan, and of all the people in the world to come after me, why would he send you?
他告诉你,你是个孤儿,世界上有那么多人可以追踪我,他为什么要派你来?
Because I'm the best.
因为我是最厉害的。
You are obviously not the best.
你明显不是最厉害的。
You're just trying to rattle me.
你这是在吓唬我。

威尔·史密斯最新科幻电影《双子杀手》预告片

I'm trying to save you!
我这是要救你!
You made a choice to do this to me.
你选择这样对我。
The whole point of this thing was to give you all of Henry's gifts without his pain.
这件事的意义在于,给予你亨利所有的天赋,而不让你承受痛苦。
I don't want to shoot you!
我不想对你开枪!
Mind if I shoot you?
那要是我对你开枪呢?
Henry, has this ever happened to you before? Your own government trying to kill you?
亨利,你以前遇到过这种事吗?你的政府想杀了你?
No, that's new.
不,这是一次全新的体验。
Everything that we've worked for is at stake.
我们所做的一切,都在危急关头。
He has to die. He's your darkness you had to walk through on your own. I love you, Junior.
他必须死。他是你的黑暗面,你必须独自挺过去。我爱你,年轻人。
Look what we created. You were the inspiration for all this.
看看我们创造了什么。你是这一切的灵感来源。
Why not just make a whole army full of them?
为什么不让他们组成一支完整的军队呢?
Why not? You should be flattered.
为什么呢?你应该以此为荣。
You should be dead.
你应该去死。
This has to be stopped.
这种情况必须停止。
Because what if somebody actually knew what we really are?
因为要是有人知道我们的真实身份,会怎么样?

分享到