(单词翻译:单击)
There's nothing quite like a hot bowl of noodle soup.
没有什么比一碗热腾腾的面汤来得更治愈了 。
In fact you might even say it's priceless.
甚至可能说,千金难买一碗面 。
But how much would you be willing to pay for a serving of Taiwan's best beef noodle soup? $20, $50? How about $320?
一碗全台湾最可口的牛肉面,你愿意付多少钱?20美元?50美元?320美元,还愿意吗?
This is beef noodle soup. A Taiwanese staple dish.
这就是牛肉面,台湾人的主食 。
You can find it on the streets of Taipei at a lot of places.
台北的大街小巷,随处可见牛肉面的身影 。
Like here or here, and it will usually run you no more than six bucks.
这里,这里,价格通常不超过6美元 。
But there's one restaurant that has taken this common noodle dish to truly elevated heights.
然而,有一家餐厅将这道普通的面食推到了全新的高度 。
While beef noodle soup may seem simple, it's all about the ingredients.
牛肉面看似简单,学问全在用料上 。
As for the cost, it wasn't actually Wong and his father who came up with the price tag.
至于价钱,一开始并非王师傅和父亲二人的主意 。
Funny enough, as the restaurant's popularity increased, they actually moved to a smaller location.
有趣的是,面馆人气渐长,王师傅反倒将面馆搬到了更小的地方 。
So if you have the cash to spare, see for yourself if this soup is worth the price.
手头宽裕的话,大家可以亲自来品尝,看这碗面是否值回标价 。