英国维珍铁路创意广告 想象力
日期:2019-08-20 17:53

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Fancy going to Wigan, do you?
你是不是特别想去威根?
But how? Use your imagination.
但要怎么去呢?发挥你的想象力吧。
OK. Yeah. Sort of a moving seat that can feed you and entertain you.
好的。就这样。有点像一个移动的座位,可以给你提供食物和娱乐。
Then now what?
然后呢?
Em... Hang on, you put your own special road.
等等,走自己的路吧。
What is this thing?
这是什么东西?
Free Wi-Fi. Crucial.
免费的无线网。至关重要。
Hello. Bit of company... Very nice.
你好。有几位伙伴。非常好。

英国维珍铁路创意广告 想象力

Oh, it's drinks service... Um....
哦,这是饮料服务。额...
This is all looking very... Toilets...
所有的这些看起来都非常...坐便器。
But how perfect if you gonna get two more company?
但如果你能多找两个同伴,那就太完美了。
My god, what have you done?
我的天啊,你做了什么?
Maybe make it a tad more relaxing...
也许可以让它更放松一点...
Ah, bingo bammo.
啊,成了。
You've just invented a Virgin train. Well done.
你刚刚发明了一列维珍列车。非常好。
Hello, hello, no thank you. We don't need that.
你好,你好。不不不,谢谢,我们不需要那个。

分享到
重点单词
  • crucialadj. 关键的,决定性的
  • entertainv. 娱乐,招待,怀抱