斑点带子案(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:现场调查(8)
日期:2019-08-15 11:06

(单词翻译:单击)

"It is very essential, Miss Stoner," said he, "that you should absolutely follow my advice in every respect."
"斯托纳小姐,"他说,"至关重要的是你在一切方面都必须绝对按我所说的去做。"
"I shall most certainly do so."
"我一定照办。"
"The matter is too serious for any hesitation. Your life may depend upon your compliance."
"事情太严重了,不容有片刻犹豫。你的生命可能取决于你是否听从我的话。"
"I assure you that I am in your hands."
"我向你保证,我一切听从你的吩咐。"
"In the first place, both my friend and I must spend the night in your room."
"首先,我的朋友和我都必须在你的房间里过夜。"
Both Miss Stoner and I gazed at him in astonishment.
斯托纳小姐和我都惊愕地看着他。
"Yes, it must be so. Let me explain. I believe that that is the village inn over there?"
"对,必须这样,让我来解释一下。我相信,那儿就是村里的旅店?"
"Yes, that is the Crown."
"是的,那是克朗旅店。"

福尔摩斯探案集 斑点带子

"Very good. Your windows would be visible from there?" "Certainly."
"好得很。从那儿看得见你的窗子?""当然。"
"You must confine yourself to your room, on pretence of a headache, when your stepfather comes back.
"你继父回来时,你一定要假装头疼,把自己关在房间里。
Then when you hear him retire for the night, you must open the shutters of your window,
然后,当你听到他夜里就寝后,你就必须打开你那扇窗户的百叶窗,
undo the hasp, put your lamp there as a signal to us,
解开窗户的搭扣,把灯摆在那儿作为给我们的信号,
and then withdraw quietly with everything which you are likely to want into the room which you used to occupy.
随后带上你可能需要的东西,悄悄地回到你过去住的房间。
I have no doubt that, in spite of the repairs, you could manage there for one night."
我毫不怀疑,尽管尚在修理,你还是能在那里住一宵的。"
"Oh, yes, easily."
"噢,是的,没问题。"

分享到