(单词翻译:单击)
They are the, They're the greatest. What is that? Oh, wow.
他们,他们很棒,啥玩意?哦哦 。
Didn't realize there was an old-timey phone here. Wow.
没发现这有一个老式电话,哦哦 。
Hello? Hey, Jimmy, it's me. Tariq. From The Tonight Show. Um, yeah. Hey, Tariq.
你好?你还吉米,是我塔里克,来自今夜秀,我知道,你好塔里克 。
Why...Why are you calling me? Uh, I just missed you, man. You know, I feel like we haven't talked in a while, and, uh, I miss your voice.
你为啥给我打电话?我只是想你了,你知道,我感觉我们很久没说话了,我想念你的声音 。
I-I love talking to you. That's really sweet, buddy. Uh, I miss you, too.
我喜欢和你说话,我很感动兄弟,我也想你 。
It's nice to hear your voice again. I've waited all day long. Even wrote a song for you.
很高兴能够再次听到你的声音,我等了一整天,我甚至给你写了一首歌 。
It's strange the way you make me feel. With just a word or two.
你给我的感觉很奇怪,一两个字 。
I'd like to do the same for you. It's nice to hear you say hello. And how are things with you?
我想对你做同样的事情,很高兴能听到你的声音,你最近如何啊?
I love you. But very soon it's time to go. An office job to do.
我爱你,但我马上要走了,我有手头工作要做 。
While I'm here writing songs for you. Strange how a phone call can change your day.
我在这里为你写歌,很奇怪,一个电话可以改变你的这一天 。
Take you away. Away from the feeling of being alone.
带你走,带你远离这种孤独的感觉 。
Bless the telephone. Hold on. I'm sorry. I'm getting another call.
祝愿电话,等一下,对不起,我有电话进来了 。
Hello? It's nice to hear your voice again. I've waited all...
你好?很高兴能够再次听到你的声音,我等了已经...
I'm sorry. You have the... You have the wrong number. Goodbye. That was weird.
对不起,你打错了,拜拜,很奇怪 。
We'll be right back with more of The Tonight Show, everybody.
我们马上回来朋友们,再次今夜秀节目 。