(单词翻译:单击)
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome now.
女士们先生们晚上好 欢迎收看今天的节目
It was a difficult weekend, this weekend for Hillary Clinton. It really was.
本周对希拉里·克林顿来说是很艰难的一周 确实如此
First while speaking at a fundraiser on Friday, she made a comment
首先在周五的一次募资集会上 它对部分特朗普支持者的评价
that didn't sit too well with some of Donald Trump's supporters. Take a look.
引起了抗议 一起来看
You know, just to be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters
从整体上来看 特朗普的支持者中有一半的人
into what I call the basket of deplorables.
都可悲又可叹
Now Trump supporters are very upset about Clinton's remarks.
对此特朗普的支持者表示非常不满
They want her to apologize and also explain what deplorable means.
他们要求希拉里道歉并解释她为什么说他们可悲可叹
But she did, she called half of Trump supporters a basket of deplorables.
但希拉里确实是这么做了 她说特朗普的一半支持者可悲又可叹
Which would be really bad if Trump hadn't called half of Hillary's supporters a basket of deportables.
这真的很让人生气 因为特朗普并没有先说希拉里的支持者应该被驱逐出美国国境
Now the basket of deplorables is not only an insult, it's also the top selling item at KFC.
现在可悲可叹不仅仅是一个侮辱性的词 还变成了肯德基卖的最好的产品
Now today Trump's campaign released an ad in response to Hillary's remarks
于是今天特朗普的竞选团队新发布了一则广告 作为对希拉里这条评价的回应
and I'm not sure he's doing a good job of defending his supporters. Here's a clip.
但我觉得 他用这个来维护自己的支持者们 并不怎么好 以下是其中一个片段
The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, you name it.
种族歧视主义者 性别歧视者 恐同的人 排外主义者 随你指出任何一个
People like you, you and you.
她说的是你 你 还有你

Now I am not campaign expert, but when your opponent calls your supporters racist,
我对竞选这事儿并不擅长 但当你的对手说你的支持者们种族歧视时
you don't want to be saying people like you and you and you.
我觉得你要做的并不是告诉他们她说的是你 你 还有你吧
You know the woman in that video is like—me?
你看视频里的这位女士的反应仿佛在说——我?
Although maybe she's bragging about it, like hey, did you see me in the new Trump ads?
当然也有可能她是在高兴呢 你在特朗普的广告里看到我了吗
They said I'm xenophobic.
他们说我是排外主义者
But if those remarks seemed like a misstep on Sunday she lost her footing all together.
周日的这几句评价可能是她说错了话 但反正她现在有了更大的麻烦
Because while in New York Hillary became overheated and had to leave an event to receive medical attention.
因为在纽约的一场活动中希拉里突然发烧 不得不离开现场去接受治疗
It turns out that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.
周五诊断出她得了肺炎
I mean this was a scary moment for Donald Trump because he was thinking oh, god,
唐纳德·特朗普现在觉得很恐慌 天哪怎么办
I might actually have to be the president.
现在我真的有可能要当总统了
But today on Fox News Trump actually said, he said I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail.
但今天特朗普又在福克斯新闻上说 他希望希拉里尽快好起来 可以重回选举场上
I mean forget Hillary, is Trump okay? I think he has a concussion.
先不说希拉里 特朗普没事儿吧 他仿佛得了脑震荡
The truth is, can we really blame Hillary for getting overheated.
发烧这事儿我们真的能怪希拉里吗
Like I was in New York this weekend. And I have to say it was the most humid, disgusting weather I've ever seen.
我这个周末去了纽约 不得不说这真是最潮湿 最恶心的 季节
Like every one had that thing, you know when everyone's upper lip gets condensation,
每个人脸上都一样 嘴唇上方那一块出汗
like the bottom of an iced coffee.
就像冰咖啡的杯子底一样
Do you know what I mean, let's call it what a sweat mustache. A sweat mustache.
你们知道我意思吗 我们就叫它汗做的胡子好了 汗做的胡子
I mean it was boiling in New York city.
纽约真的是酷热
I passed out from exhaustion while I was there.
我还累的晕倒了
And that was just from tapping my phone to get an Uber, like I just—
我当时正在用手机叫优步 然后就——
But—some people, speaking of health, I don't know if you saw this.
但——说到健康问题 不知道你们看到这个没有
Some truly earth-shattering news came out of a recent study.
最近的一项研究结果表明了一件震惊世界的事
And I can't believe this where scientists proved that the five second rule is a myth.
我真不敢相信 科学家证明 5秒规则并不靠谱
Do you know the five second rule, right?
你们知道5秒规则吗
You know the rule that says food falls on the floor, you can't get sick if you eat it
就是 食物掉到地上时 如果你在少于5秒内把东西吃下去
within—if it's been there less than five seconds, right?
你就不会得病
And they're saying the five second rule isn't real.
但科学家说5秒规则并不可信
But I will say this, some strong counter evidence to that,
但是我要举出一个强有力的反例
and that is the fact that I am still here. Cuz I don't care.
那就是我还好好地活着 因为我不在乎
