(单词翻译:单击)
Piggy Predictors. Piggy Predictors! Oink!
小猪预测,小猪预测,哦哦 。
Welcome to the Piggy Predictors, 2019 Kentucky Derby Edition. Now here's how it works.
欢迎来到小猪预测节目,2019年肯塔基赛马会版,我来讲一下规则 。
We have 15 piglets, each representing one of the top 15 horses competing in Saturday's big race,
我们有15只小猪,每只都代表了15匹顶级赛马,它们将在周六的比赛中登场 。
and one giant trough filled with delicious treats like marshmallows, cookies, and cereal.
前面是一个巨型饲料槽,里面有比如棉花糖、饼干以及谷物等饲料 。
Whichever piglet crosses the finish line and reaches the trough first
哪只小猪率先越过了终点线,并第一个到达饲料槽,
will be crowned the Kentucky Derby winner. Now, let's meet the piglets.
哪一只将成为肯塔基赛马冠军,来让我们见见这些小猪 。
Lined up at the starting gate, we have number 1, Game Winner. Number 2, Roadster.
小猪们在门前站成一排,第一是游戏赢家,第二是小跑车 。
Number 3, Improbable. Number 4, Maximum Security. Number 5, Tacitus. Number 6, Code of Honor.
第三是不可能,第四是最安全,第五是塔西佗,第六是荣誉法则 。
7, Win Win Win. 8, War of Will. 9, Tax. 10, By My Standards.
第七是赢赢赢,第八是战争意识,第九是塔克西,第十是我的规则 。
11, Vekoma. 12, Plus Que Parfait. 13, Cutting Humor. 14, Long Range Toddy.
11是威克马,第12是芭菲,第13是刻薄的幽默,第14是远程拖迪酒 。
And finally, we have the long shot, 15, Spinoff. There you go. All right, guys...
最后是没希望夺冠的第15匹马,衍生,好了就这么多朋友们 。
Before we release, okay, I want it to be, I want you to be, no oinking, no mudslinging.
在我们开门之前,我希望你们不要发出呼噜声,不要相互讥讽 。
I want this to be a clean race. You guys get it? All right, perfect.
我希望这是一场公平的比赛,你们明白了吗?好吧,好吧 。
I like this guy. Come on, that's cute. Oh, my goodness. Okay, Roots, whenever you're ready.
我喜欢你们,来吧,它们太可爱了,老天啊,紫金乐队,准备就绪 。
Okay. Release the piglets. And they're off! We have a winner! We have a winner!
好了,让小猪们出来,他们出来了,我们产生了冠军,我们产生了冠军 。
Maximum Security, number 4, will be the winner of the Kentucky Derby!
第四只小猪最安全,成为了肯塔基德比的冠军!
Stick around, we'll be right back with Ryan Reynolds, everybody. Ham. Oh, ham. Ham.
不要走开,接下来会是瑞安·雷诺兹做客节目,好吧,哼,哼,哼 。
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)