(单词翻译:单击)
We're about to try a really stupid new game.
我们要尝试一个非常蠢的新游戏
It's called Will He Whiff Her?
叫做“他会闻出她吗?”
Don't cheer for it yet. We've never done this before.
别高兴的太早 这游戏以前从来没玩过
This is our rehearsal, on the air.
这是直播彩排
So to my right are four wonderful women.
我右边是是四位超棒的妻子
And to left are their current lovers.
左边是她们的爱人
And what is your name? And you're together?
你叫什么?你俩是一对吗?
Yes. Yes. I'm Darryl! I'm Destiny!
对 对 我叫Darryl 我叫Destiny
All right. And you are? Alex. Alex.
好 你呢?Alex Alex
Marben. Marben, all right. Adrian. Adrian.
Marben Marben 好 Adrian Adrian
Ashley. Ashley. Valerie. Frankie.
Ashley Ashley Valerie Frankie
All right, wonderful. This is how this game works.
好 很好 游戏是这么玩的
It's, as I said, stupid. Each wife is wearing a scented ball behind them.
我说过了 这游戏很蠢 每位妻子要在身后带一个有气味儿的球
And when I say go, the husbands must crawl around on this mat and find their wife.
我说开始以后 丈夫们要在垫子上爬 去找到自己的妻子
And when he finds his wife, and thinks he knows her scent,
找到以后 并且觉得自己知道妻子的气味儿
he's going to crawl back to me and hit this button.
那就爬到我这里来 按下这个按钮
That noise means everyone else must freeze.
这个声音意味着其他人都不能动
As soon as you hear this-- --freeze. The first husband will guess.
只要听到这个声音 不要动 第一名丈夫要来猜
If he guesses correctly, and identifies what his lady smells like, wins.
如果猜对 并且答对他妻子的味道 就算获胜
If not, we continue on. It seems easy.
如果答错 游戏继续 听着好像很简单
So everyone will wear blindfolds. All right?
所有人都要戴上眼罩 好吧?
Here comes tWitch with the blindfolds.
推奇会把眼罩发给大家
Make sure they're tight. Nobody cheats here.
要戴紧哦 都不准作弊
Boom. Not blindfolds. No.
嘣 不要眼罩啊 不
Get you that right there. Put them on.
给你 戴好
All right. That also seems so easy.
好 这感觉也很简单
So no one can speak until you're telling me what the answer is.
除了跟我说答案以外 都不能说话
You cannot talk. So women, start crawling on the mat.
不能说话 所以 妻子们 开始在垫子上爬吧
Make sure you stay on the mat.
一定要在垫子上
Don't crawl off of it, or else you're going to go into a camera.
别爬远了 否则会撞到相机
All right. Crawl the whole time. You have to crawl.
好 一直爬 必须得爬
All right, ready, set, crawl and find your woman!
好 准备 预备 爬着去找你们的妻子吧
Oh, ho-ho! Ah! Who is this? All right, freeze!
哦 吼 吼 啊 这是谁?好 都别动
What does she smell like?
她是什么味儿的?
So, Ellen, my queen smells like chocolate.
艾伦 我的女王是巧克力味儿
You are correct! Yeah! Woo! Ah! chocolate.
答对了 耶 喔 啊 巧克力
All right, because that was easier than we thought.
好 这比我们想象的要简单啊
Come on up. You're the winners. But let's keep playing.
快来 你俩获胜了 不过我们游戏继续
Because we thought this would be hard.
因为本来以为它会比较难的
All right. Oh, that smells like good chocolate.
好 哦 闻起来像是好吃的巧克力
No, you've got-- OK. All right. All right.
不行 你得 好 好 好
You could be stepping on people. But OK.
你可能会踩到别人的 不过算了吧
Yes? I believe it's orange? No! No!
请讲?是橙子味儿?不对 不对
All right, start crawling. Don't stand up.
好 开始爬 不能站起来
Or you're going to step on somebody.
不然会踩到别人的
Oh. Ugh! Yes? My queen smells like lemon?
哦 啊 请讲?我的女王是柠檬味儿的?
You are correct! All right. Wow.
答对了 好 哇哦
Can I take this off. Well, that's a game we won't play again.
这能摘了吗 我们不会再玩这个游戏了
Congratulations, you all won a 65-inch TCL Roku TV.
恭喜 你们都将获得一台65英寸的TCL罗库电视
We'll be back!
马上回来