(单词翻译:单击)
All right, Tara, in this one, Rocky's at a mountain top.
很好,塔拉,这次,洛基来到了山顶上 。
He gets swatted by the monster tail.
他被怪物的尾巴扫到
He falls, tumbles, and rolls, and falls off another ledge,
摔下了山崖,然后一直滚,又从另一块突出的岩石上摔了下去,
falls another bunch of feet, and then crashes.
又掉了几英尺,接着又摔了一跤 。
All right, um, watch my hands!
好吧,嗯, 注意我的手势!
I'll watch you.
明白 。
Here comes the--
来了,
Perfect. Get that one.
完美 。录好了 。
My name is Tara Strong, and I'm mostly known for my animation career.
我叫塔拉·斯特朗,我为人熟知的是我的动画事业 。
I'm the voice Timmy Turner from "The Fairly OddParants."
我给《反斗家族》里的提米·特纳配过音 。
"I wish Cosmo and Wanda were here."
真希望科斯莫和汪达也在这里 。
I was baby Dil.
我是宝贝迪尔 。
"Hey, that's my camera."
嘿,那是我的相机 。
Powerpuff Girls.
还给《飞天小女警》配过 。
"I'm just as tough as Blossom and Buttercup! I'm Hardcore."
我和花花和毛毛一样坚强!我是泡泡 。
Raven from "Teen Titans.
《少年泰坦》里的乌鸦也是我配的 。
"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"
天地万物听我命令!
Originally, I was Batgirl alongside Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy.
最初我还给蝙蝠少女、马克·哈米尔以及凯文·康瑞配过音 。
I've had a really fun career.
我的职业生涯很有意思 。
"Man, that was one tough montage."
天呐,那个蒙太奇弄得也太纠结了吧 。
So, I knew Timmy had to be happy, mischievous, silly, kinda nerdy, oh, and very, very adventurous.
我知道,提米必须是那种快乐、淘气、傻傻的、还有点书呆子气,对了,还非常非常爱冒险的声音 。
Sorry, I was just trying to help.
对不起,我只是想帮你一把 。
Bubbles had this weird way of pronouncing things, like, oh, I will have a pickie.
泡泡说话的方式很另类,比如她会说,啊,那我来根儿泡带吧 。
I don't know why it goes L-E like that, but. Pooping.
我也不知道为什么她会那么说话,但是……拉臭臭 。
The time I booked "Rugrats,"
预订《淘气小兵兵》的时候,
I'd just got off a plane with a screaming baby and I'm like, "That's the cry that I'm doing."
我刚下飞机,就听到一个宝宝在哭闹,我当时的反应是,“配音的时候我也得学它一样哭 。”
Most of Dil's lines were in the stage directions.
迪尔的大部分台词都在舞台指示里 。
So, I'd be like, "Okay."
那我就,“好吧 。”
And that was like my lines.
这差不多就是我的台词了 。
I remember at the session, we had to stop tape, and I'm thinking something's wrong,
我记得有一次配音的时候突然就被喊停了,我在想是不是出了什么问题,
and they said, "Tara, there's a new mom in the studio, and you're making her lactate."
他们说:“塔拉,剧组来了个新妈妈,你搞得她流奶了 。”
And you guys say I'm not funny. But seriously, this will be extremely painful.
你们说我不搞笑 。但说真的,接下来,你的滋味儿会很不好受 。
In the case of Raven, while I was doing the audition,
在给乌鸦配音的时候,试镜的时候,
it was similar to my own voice, and I thought
因为乌鸦的声音和我自己的声音比较像,我就想着,
just this idea to have this weird guttural roll every time she says anything.
每次她说话的时候都用这种怪怪的喉音配好了 。
As soon as I started doing this,
当我开始这么配的时候,
I saw all the people in the booth kinda look at each other, and went, "That's Raven."
我看到所有人都你看着我我看着你说:“这就是乌鸦的声音 。”
Robin, stop!
罗宾,停手!
Batgirl was me. Like, it's the only voice I do that's my own voice.
蝙蝠少女的声音是我的真声,差不多也是我用真声配的唯一一个角色 。
Would it be possible to do that last bit as Batgirl?
能不能用蝙蝠少女的声音重复一下刚才那句话 。
That was Batgirl.
那就是蝙蝠少女 。
Bullwinkle, it's like that classic story The Lion and the Mouse that we're ripping off.
布尔温克,感觉跟我们撕下来的经典故事《狮子和老鼠》里的桥段差不多哎 。
When you're voice acting, you have to tap into the ability to make something believable without it being there.
配音的时候你必须利用你的声音,让一些事情并没有真正发生也显得很可信 。
It's a completely different art form than on camera.
这跟在镜头前表演是截然不同的两种艺术形式 。
You have to let the audience feel what it's like to fall off a cliff without there actually being a cliff there.
配音的时候没有悬崖你还得让观众感受到摔下悬崖是什么感觉 。
You gotta have to be willing to play around and not afraid to look silly.
你必须愿意胡闹,要不怕出丑 。
And then, once you create a character, in my experience, they, like, live up in my brain,
然后,根据我的经验,一旦你创造了一个角色,他们就会活在你的脑海里,
and they're just ready to come down when it's their turn.
轮到他们的时候,他们就会自然而然地出场 。
So I don't confuse them.
所以我不会把它们搞混 。
They all are their own entity.
它们都是独立存在的 。
Basically, I'm a crazy person.
基本上,我都很疯的 。
So I just need a long scream as you just keep going.
我需要一声长长的尖叫,你就一直保持那个状态 。
What do you need at the store?
你想买什么?
Garbage bags.
垃圾袋 。
yeah, yeah. Fried chicken sounds great tonight.
好好好 。晚上吃炸鸡,好呀 。