民主党大会米歇尔·奥巴马演讲获赞
日期:2019-06-17 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Zgr,%Xv35a4F0)C%PP0Ygw%YE5;YL(AP0

Last night was night one of the democratic national convention, and I think there was a clear winner.
昨天晚上是民主党代表大会的第一晚 赢家非常明显
Not Michelle Obama, not Bernie Sanders. The tissue industry.
不是米歇尔·奥巴马 不是伯尼·桑德斯 是造纸厂
Seriously, did you see it? Every time they cut to the audience, it seemed like somebody was crying.
真的 你们发现了吗 每次镜头切到观众席 总是有人在哭
I can't tell if those images are from the democratic convention or a screening of Marley&Me.
我都分不清这些画面是来自民主党大会还是看完马利和我的观众席了
Far and away, the speech of the night went to Michelle Obama.
毋庸置疑的一件事是 昨晚最佳演说奖应该颁给米歇尔·奥巴马
And it was really amazing! It was absolutely incredible.
她的演讲真的很棒 我印象很深刻
People are even saying Michelle could run for president herself some day.
甚至有人说她有天可以自己去竞选总统
Yeah. When she heard that, Hillary Clinton was, like, okay, bye-bye, Michelle, bye-bye!
是的 希拉里·克林顿听到这句话的时候的反应是 行吧 再见了您叻 再见吧
Thanks a lot, see you at the inauguration! Bye-bye! Bye-bye!
谢谢 我们就职演说上见 拜拜
Shortly after Michelle spoke, Bernie Sanders took the stage and got right down to business.
就在米歇尔结束演说不久 伯尼·桑德斯上台开始发言
After he said thank you for a little while. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
发言是在说完谢谢之后 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Right, but once he was done saying thank you, it was time to feel the Bern! Check it out!
好吧 但他一感谢完 你们就能欣赏到他的发言 一起来看
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Okay. He had a couple more thank yous to get out there, but then, you know, really,
好吧 他还有几个谢谢没说完 但是我说真的
he brought his message to the people.
他还是说了一些有用的事的
It is an honor— Thank you!
我很荣幸—— 谢谢
Will you just get on with it!
你就不能把一句话说完吗
We're all going to be as old as Bernie by the time Bernie gets done speaking!
等伯尼演讲完我们都要老了
Bernie said thank you for three straight minutes.
他谢了整整三分钟
Which was a lot like me, the night I lost my virginity saying thank you for three straight minutes.
这就跟我很像了 我失去贞操那晚也感谢了对方整整三分钟
And unfortunately I also felt the burn afterwards. She was not a clean girl.
不幸的是 我之后也感觉到了不对劲 她好像有病
Things did get contention a few times.
发生竞争是很容易的
In fact, Marcia Fudge, the interim DNC chair, was even booed after urging Bernie
实际上 观众在民主党国家委员会临时主席玛西亚·法奇表示伯尼的支持者
supporters to get behind Hillary.
应该转去支持希拉里时送给她一片嘘声

j#.lc8VDrGgHN3

民主党大会米歇尔·奥巴马演讲获赞.png

bQQg6JbSwo~62h+iQcM

We've got a photo of her here.
我们这有张她的照片
That's her right there, and I want to say you do not boo Marcia Fudge, right. You do not.
就是这位 我想说的是 你们不可以嘘玛西亚·法奇 绝对不可以
She's an excellent, dedicated politician, and there's a chance—a chance that she's related to the people who invented Fudge.
她是个优秀的敬业的政治家 还有可能——她还有可能跟发明了软糖的人有什么关系
You show some respect. You hear me? Not on my watch.
给我放尊重点 听见了吗 至少不要在我面前这么做
There were so many heavy hitters the first night of the convention.
会议第一晚还是有不少亮点的
Bernie Sanders, Michelle Obama, Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker were all praised for delivering beautiful, powerful speeches.
伯尼·桑德斯 米歇尔·奥巴马 伊丽莎白·沃伦 科里·布克都被称赞说演讲很成功
In a way, all of these speeches were responses to some of the crazy stuff that went on last week at the RNC.
从某种层面上来说 这些演讲也是对上周在美国共和党国家委员会传的沸沸扬扬的一些事情的回应
But personally, I think Joseph Kennedy III offered the best response to the republicans.
但就个人而言 约瑟夫·肯尼迪三世的回应是最好的
What more is there to say?
还有什么可说的

%1eCPfqt(kRl#nQkF[G_8VkdhT;.5NV4M;*o^)%zLIGbO
分享到