(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Hi. Good morning. So first of all, are there any junior parents today?
大家早上好,首先今天在座的有低年级父母吗
Welcome. Welcome. I'm so glad you are here.
欢迎,欢迎,非常高兴你们能来
I'm even gladder you weren't here on Tuesday.
我更高兴你们周二没有来
So just... just... Just a couple of announcements.
我……要先宣布一点事
Yeah, you know, I was asking myself after Tuesday, "are they ever going to take me seriously again?"
周二之后我一直问自己:他们以后还会不会认真听我的话了
I hope so. Or "will they love me tomorrow?"
我希望如此。或者他们明天还会喜欢我吗
So just a couple of announcements.
好了,还是先宣布点事情吧
First, there are many emails regarding the response papers,
首先,我收到很多关于论文的邮件
whether the gratitude letters that you write, you also need to submit to your, to your TF, as the response paper. So the answer is yes and no.
你们写的感谢信也需要提交给你们的助教,作为论文,所以我的回答既不肯定也不否定
Alright, next. Yes! You do need to submit it. However,
好了,也就是,对,你得提交。不过
if the letter is too personal or you don't feel comfortable for any reason submitting to your TF as well,
如果那封信过于私人,或者由于任意原因你不太愿意提交给你的助教
just send your TF a note saying "I wrote the letter" and we will take your word for it.
就直接给助教发"我写了那封信",我们会信任你的
And... so you don't have to submit it, though it would be great if you do.
所以不是一定要提交,虽然最好是能提交
The midterm is coming up in a week and a half. So just a couple of words about the midterm.
一个半礼拜之后就要期中考,所以关于期中考我说几句
What we have decided to do is to just have a multiple choice midterm.
我们打算期中考只出选择题
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。