(单词翻译:单击)
Hey Wiz, what you watching, man?
嘿,维兹,你在看什么?
Uh.. Me.
啊,我。
Say young Khalifa the best. But I got money...
说年轻的Khalifa是最屌的男人。但我有很多票子...
You watching you?
你在看你?
These seats are ridiculous.
这些座位太棒了。
Oh my god, the players are so big and sweaty and it's actually kind of gross.
我的天啊,球员们体型这么大,还满身是汗,真恶心。
You're kidding me? You're the sweatiest person I know. You sweat buckets.
你在逗我吧?你是我知道的最爱出汗的人。你真是汗流如柱。
Dude, it was my glands. And it's totally under control now.
伙计,是我的腺体的问题。不过现在已经得到控制了。
Okay here we go.
好的,我们继续吧。
Go, go, go, go, go.
走走走。
You can't -- can't keep looking back. Oh imagine -- never gonna get out.
你不能...不能回头看。哦,你永远出不去了。
I feel like I could be in the NBA.
我觉得我可以进NBA。
Yeah, I'm about as tall as all of these guys. Give or take one inch.
是的,我和这些家伙一样高。再给我一英尺。
Oh yeah. Go ahead, Wiz.
哦,耶。去吧,维兹。
You are not handmaid. You're queen, Oprah.
你不是个使女,你是个王后,奥普拉。
I am never gonna leave this tub.
我永远也不想离开这个浴缸。