(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, folks, what floor?
你们好,要去哪层?
Oh, we're car shopping.
哦,我们要去购车。
Ah, you're going down. Way down.
啊,你们要下去。下降。
This floor Root Canal.
这层是牙根管治疗。
This is bad.
不太妙啊。
This stop Jury Duty.
这层是陪审团义务。
Remember, innocent until proven...
记住,除非证明有罪否则清白...
Well, he did, right? We all agree he did it?
嗯,他可以的,对吧?我们都认为他可以的。
Okay, six-hour flight, middle seat.
好了,六个小时的航班,中间的座位。
Who's got vitamin C?
谁有维他命C?
This floor The Talk.
这层是谈话。
Your body's changing, my body changed, even grandma's body.
你的身体在变化,我的身体已经改变了,就连你奶奶的身体也一样。
Vegan dinner party, is that even a thing?
素食晚宴,还有这样的?
We're having beet loaf, Sergio's specialty. Why, thank you. Yay.
我们要吃甜菜根吐司,这可是塞吉奥的拿手菜。谢谢。耶。
Car shopping, off you go.
购车层了,你们该下电梯了。
No, sorry, we're getting a Hyundai.
不,不好意思,我们要去买一辆现代汽车。
Yeah, we used Shopper Assurance. It was really easy.
是啊,我们用了购车顾客保证。很容易的。
Hyundai, going up.
现代啊,上楼。
Hyundai Shopper Assurance.
现代汽车购车顾客保证。
Transparent pricing, streamlined purchase, a three-day worry-free exchange and test drives that come to you.
透明的价格,精简的购买流程,三天无忧退换以及上门试驾。
Not so fast, Captain Colon, back it up. Thank you.
还没到你呢,科隆队长,回来。多谢。
It's car shopping made better.
让购车体验更好。