(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with six-year-old geography expert, Landon Gregory.
欢迎六岁的地理专家Landon Gregory回来
I have a surprise for you, because you wanted to meet Nate.
我给你准备了个惊喜 因为你一直想见Nate
And so I thought Nate should come here and meet you.
所以我觉得Nate应该来跟你见一面
So Nate, come on out.
Nate 出来吧
Nate, this is Landon. Landon, this is Nate. Hi, Landon. Hi.
Nate 这是Landon Landon 这是Nate 嗨 Landon 嗨
So he's also six years old.
他也是六岁
And you know, he's been on the show so many times, so he's so comfortable on here.
你知道 他来节目好多次了 所以他在这里很自在
He's like, a big star. You get recognized all the time now, Nate?
他就像是大明星一样 现在很多人都认识你 对吧Nate?
Yeah. Oh, both of you do. OK. So you have a fan.
对 哦 你们俩都是 好 你有个粉丝
You have a fan in Landon. How does that feel to have a fan?
你在伦敦有个粉丝 有粉丝的感觉如何?
Awesome. Yeah? Yeah? Have you had a fan before?
棒极了 是吗?是吗?你以前有过粉丝吗?
Yeah. Yeah? Do you know what a fan-- do you know what that means, to have a fan?
有过 是吗?你知道粉丝 你知道有粉丝是什么意思吗?
Yeah. What does it mean?
知道 什么意思?
It means to-- someone admires someone else. That's exactly right.
意思是 有人很欣赏别人 就是这个意思
And he admires you, because you-- and how long have you been knowing about geography?
他欣赏你 因为你 你学习地理多久了?
It's been since mid-July for him.
他是从七月中旬开始的
Um, I've known geography since I was four. Four.
嗯 我四岁就开始学地理了 四岁
So like, a year before. Yeah. But it seems like he knows a lot.
所以 一年前 对 但感觉他知道很多
Did you watch him? Um, yeah. Yeah.
你看他的节目了吗?嗯 看了 看了
You saw it, because he knew where all those-- what's your favorite country?
你看了 因为他知道所有的 你最喜欢的国家是哪个?
I think mine is probably going to be--
我觉得我最喜欢的应该是
let's see. There's so many to choose from. Yeah, there are. There are.
我看看 有好多不好选 嗯 是的 是的
You could just make one up. What's a country you like?
你可以随便说一个 你喜欢哪个国家?
China. China. OK. Do you like China also?
中国 中国 好 你也喜欢中国吗?
Um, yeah. That's great.
嗯 喜欢 很好
Do you have any advice for Landon since you've been here before?
你以前来过这里 你有什么建议要告诉Landon吗?
This is his first time. Yeah, I have two rules.
这是他第一次来 嗯 我有两条规则
Oh, OK. Rule number one, always have fun.
哦 好 第一 一定要玩的开心
Rule number two, listen to rule number one.
第二 听从第一条规则
What do you think of those rules? Yes.
你觉得这两条规则咋样?好
Yeah, pretty good. All right. So y'all are going to be best friends.
嗯 是不错 好 你们会成为最好的朋友
Mm-hm. Right. Yes.
嗯哼 对 对
So what's your favorite thing about Nate, would you say?
你最喜欢Nate的是什么 你觉得?
What do you like about Nate so much? Um, um, he's just like me.
你为啥这么喜欢Nate?嗯 嗯 他跟我一样
Yeah. OK.
对 好吧
What's your favorite thing about Landon?
你最喜欢Landon的是什么?
That he's even smarter than me.
他比我还聪明
On the TV show, I heard things that I didn't even know about geography.
在电视上 我听到一些连我都不知道的地理题目
About what? What didn't you know?
什么?你不知道什么?
The capital of Chad. How about that?
乍得的首都 怎么样?
You knew something Nate didn't know.
你知道Nate不知道事哎
Or the capital Philippines. Or the capital of Philippines. Can you believe that?
或者是菲律宾的首都 或者菲律宾的首都 你敢相信吗?
Here's a guy that you wanted to meet, and you know a few more things than he does.
这就是那位你一直想见的人 而你知道的东西竟然比他还多
Wow. Yeah. So, for sure, y'all should be best friends, because you can teach each other different things.
哇哦 嗯 当然了 你们应该是最好的朋友 因为你们都能教彼此新知识
You can learn a lot from each other. All right.
你们可以互相学习的有很多 好
And you brought Landon a gift, right? Mm-hm. OK.
你给Landon带了份礼物 对吧?嗯哼 好
Tell me what this is. Landon's Russia Activity Book.
告诉我这是什么 Landon的俄罗斯活动书
Because he knew that this was your favorite country.
他知道这是你最喜欢的国家
So what kind of activities are in here?
那这里面有什么样的活动呢?
A word search-- wait, that's not the first page.
找词游戏 等一下 那不是第一页
There's a-- Here, read it. OK.
还有 这个 念啊 好吧
Bossy.
专横哦
I hope you have a great time on "The Ellen Show."
希望你在艾伦秀上玩的开心
I hope you enjoy the activity book. Love, Nate.
希望你喜欢这本活动书 爱你的Nate
And then there's-- he drew the two of you right there next to each other. OK?
然后这是 他这这里画了你们两个 在一起 好吗?
OK. So what is this? It's a word-- Search Search. OK.
好 这是什么?这是找词 游戏 好
Then he's got to find the words. And then what else is in here?
他得找到单词 那这里面还有什么?
Russian phrases. Russian-- Hello, goodbye, and there is no collusion.
俄罗斯短语 俄罗斯 你好 再见 没有互相勾结
And then you color in the Russian flags. Uh-huh.
然后你还染上了俄罗斯国旗的颜色 啊哈
And then label all of the regions.
然后把每个地区都标出来
And then, this is where he lives in Oklahoma? You drew that?
然后 这是他住在俄克拉荷马州的家吗?是你画的?
Yep. And him with his hair standing up, like he's had static electricity. No. That's me.
对 他头发高翘着 就像他身体通了静电一样 不对 那是我
Oh, that's you. That's me with a Mohawk. You with a Mohawk.
哦 是你啊 是我 做了个莫西干头 你做了莫西干头
Is that something you want to get?
你想要这样的发型吗?
Or why do you have a Mohawk here?
你为啥要在这里画个莫西干头?
Just wanted to add some decorations.
我就是想加点装饰品
All right. I love this. This is-- isn't that sweet, that he did that for you?
好吧 这个我喜欢 真是 是不是很贴心 他为你做了这个?
Now you're going to have to make something for Nate next time you see him, OK?
下次你见Nate的时候 也给他做一份礼物好不好?
Yeah. All right. And since y'all are best friends, and you want to do something together,
好 好 既然你们是好朋友了 就要一起做点事情
I'm going to send you both to Disneyland.
我要把你俩送到迪士尼去
Disneyland?
迪士尼吗?
No way! Yeah. Wow. This is so cool.
不是吧!真的 哇哦 太酷了
I wanted to go to Disney World, but then I want to go to Disneyland.
我本来是想去迪士尼世界的 不过现在我想去迪士尼乐园
Yeah. So you're going to go together, all right?
嗯 所以你们一起去好不好?
OK, we'll see you soon. OK, you two?
好 我们回头见 好吗 你俩?