(单词翻译:单击)
Guys, I often say the best way to express yourself is through a GIF. Really?
大家好,我常说要表达自己的最好方式就是使用动态表情啦 。真的吗?
Sure, I always I often say that.
当然,我总这么说 。
So, I'll show you what I'm talking about here.
我让你们看看这些动态表情 。
First up, take a look at this GIF of Bernie Sanders.
先来看伯尼·桑德斯这张 。
His GIF says,When you're at a dance recital and your kid isn't up for another two hours. He's like...
他的表情像是说你在表演舞蹈,而你的孩子要两小时后才起床 。有点无奈......
Next is a popular GIF of a dog.
接下来是一只超受欢迎的狗的动态表情 。
This GIF is called When Your Friend Keeps Talking About This Is Us After You Said No Spoilers!
这个表情是说你的朋友一直聊我们的故事的剧情,你突然大喊不要再剧透啦!
Here's a GIF of Post Malone at the Grammys.
这是格莱美奖颁奖典礼上的波兹·马龙
This GIF is called When You Acting Like You Know the Difference Between a Yam and a Sweet Potato.
这个表情叫你装作知道山药和甘薯有啥区别
Sure, yeah. Here's a GIF of Rudy Giuliani.
是这样,没错 。这是鲁迪·朱利安尼 。
This GIF says,When you step on the scale for the first time in six months. You're like, Wow! Wow!
它说的是你半年来第一次称重 。大喊天哪!
Next is a classic GIF of an ostrich.
下面是一只驼鸟的经典动态表情 。
This GIF is called When Your GPS Says Rerouting, Rerouting, Rerouting.
这张叫做你的 GPS 一直在说重选路径 。
Wait, what? Next is a GIF of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
下一张是众议院议长南希·佩洛西 。
Her GIF is called When Your Bestie Tells the Waiter They're Getting Salad Instead of Fries.
这张动画是你的闺蜜告诉服务生她点的是薯条,而端上来的却是沙拉 。
You're like, Oh, yeah. Of course. Yeah, that's what I meant. Me, too.
你就说,我也想要这个 。
Yeah. I'm gonna change my order to a salad. Here's a GIF of Simon Cowell.
我要改点沙拉 。这张是西蒙·考威尔 。
His GIF says, When you've had a few gin and tonics on the porch and your neighbor's dog rolls by.
讲的是你在门廊喝点奎宁杜松子酒,邻居家的狗就溜过来啦
Come here, boy. And finally, here's a GIF of a cat.
过来,狗砸 。最后一张是只猫的动态表情 。
This GIF says, When you ate a whole pint of Chunky Monkey in one sitting.
它讲的是你一口气吃完一大桶矮胖小猴冰淇淋 。
There you go. That was Tonight Show GIFs.
然后就是这副德行 。这就是今晚的动态表情秀节目啦 。