(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to The Tonight Show at SummerStage in Central Park!
欢迎来到今夜秀,我们在中央公园的夏季舞台 。
We have got a huge show for you tonight. From the movie A Simple Favor,
今晚的节目一定非常精彩,来自电影《一个小忙》的
Blake Lively is here this evening.
布莱克·莱弗利将做客节目 。
Country-music superstar Carrie Underwood is here!
还有著名乡村音乐人凯莉·安德伍德!
And New York City is here tonight, ladies and gentlemen!
这里是纽约城,女士们先生们 。
It's fantastic. We've got some special guests.
太棒了,我们还有一些特别嘉宾 。
The one and only New York Philharmonic is here with The Roots, ladies and gentlemen.
纽约交响乐团来到了现场,他们和紫金乐队一起朋友们 。
And we have 1,500 people in our audience tonight. Look at you guys. Yeah.
今晚到场来宾为1500人,欢迎你们 。
Of course, tickets to tonight's show were free.
当然,今晚的节目不要门票 。
So if you paid for those on the street outside, I'm sorry and welcome to New York City. Uh, that's...
所以,如果你为外面的观众支付了门票,那么对不起,欢迎来到纽约城 。
Tonight we're making history as the first late-night show ever in Central Park.
我们创造了历史朋友们,今夜秀首次在中央公园举办 。
But, uh...But, you guys, I was born in New York. I was raised in New York. I live in New York now.
但是朋友们,我生在纽约,长在纽约,我如今住在纽约 。
I am such a New Yorker, I can honestly say I've only been to Central Park, like, once before.
我是个地道的纽约人,说实话,中央公园我就来过一次 。
I've driven through it in a cab, but, yeah.
我坐出租车时路过过一次,但是 。
For those of you who aren't familiar with the park, we thought it might be helpful to show you some key sights here.
对于那些不熟悉这座公园的朋友,来看看一些公园的主要景点 。
Let's take a look at this map. First up, here's the SummerStage. That's where we are right now.
来看看这张图,这里是夏季舞台,我们就在这里 。
Next up, here's a beautiful walking path through the woods called The Ramble.
下一个是美丽的林荫道,周围都是草丛,这里被叫作漫步区 。
Fun fact, that's where they find all the bodies on Law & Order.
有意思的是,《法律与秩序》上人们都是在这里发现尸体的 。
Next up, here's a statue of Alexander Hamilton.
下一个是亚历山大·汉密尔顿雕像 。
That's the only place in New York City you can see Hamilton without spending 1,000 bucks on StubHub.
在纽约城,你只能在这里免费看汉密尔顿,无需在售票平台StubHub花费一千美金 。
Next up, here's Strawberry Fields. That's where every bad guitar player in New York goes to ruin Beatles songs.
下一个是草莓地,纽约的糟糕吉他手都会来这里破坏披头士的音乐 。
Of course, here's the Boathouse. Beautiful.
当然,这里是船屋,很美丽 。
That's where you see two people on a bad date because they can't leave because they're stuck on a boat.
情侣们的约会不尽如人意,因为他们被困船上没法动弹 。
And finally here's the Great Lawn... or, as New York City dogs call it, the master bathroom.
最后是大草坪,纽约小狗们把这里叫作主浴室 。
What an amazing place.
多好的地方 。
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)