(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
So I associated a positive trait which is responsibility.
因此我把焦虑和正面品格责任感联系起来
And remember Brandon? No one is coming?
还记得关于布兰登的故事吗
Very important trait, responsibility.
责任感是非常重要的品质
But that prevented me from letting go.
但是它却阻挠我摆脱担忧和焦虑
Subconscious level, not conscious of the worry and anxiety that I often experienced.
这都是在潜意识里发生的,我之前并没有意识到这些
Guilt. Again there is good guilt, there is bad guilt You know, it is.
还有,罪恶感,有好的罪恶感,也有不好的罪恶感
Well, I don't want to get rid of guilt because what that means I'm not being empathic and sensitive toward other people.
我不想摆脱罪恶感,因为我不想变得对他人冷漠无情
Very often we connect the two. They go hand in hand.
我们经常会把这两者联系起来
Another couple is the notion of simplifying. This is something very personal to me.
还有一对概念,是精简化。这也是我的切身体会
I wanted to do less because I knew that taking on too many activities was actually hurting me was hurting my productivity, creativity, well-being.
我想要减少工作量,因为我明白同时参与太多活动,有损于,有损于我的工作效率,创造力和健康
I couldn't simplify. Why? Because I associate it in my mind with losing my edge.
但是我却没办法做到精简。为什么呢?因为我将它和失去优势联系起来
So I didn't let go. Or fault-finding, we talked about this a week ago.
所以我没办法做到精简。还有我们上周谈到的寻找过错
Why do people not let go of fault-finding? Why do they remain pessimistic?
为什么人们不能停止寻找过错呢?为什么要维持悲观的态度呢
Because they connect it with the sense of realism. I don't wanna stop being realisic. I don't wanna be one of those detached Pollyannas.
因为他们把寻找过错和现实主义联系起来。我不想放弃这种现实的态度。不想变成一个脱离现实盲目乐观的人
And therefore I don't let go of my fault-finding.
因此我不会放弃寻找过错的习惯
Happiness. One of the most significant barrier to people's happiness is that they associate happiness with slacking off,
幸福。通往幸福路上最大的障碍就是人们把幸福和偷懒联系在一起
because the dominant paradigm, the dominant mantra in our culture today is 'no pain, no gain.
因为当今文化中最为人所追捧、所信奉的真理就是"没有付出就没有回报"
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。